Chapter 7

Demi and I are changing into some cute dresses. The party starts at ten a.m. but mostly they come around eleven. I'm a little nervous, Taylor will be here too and I don't know what her plan is.

"Elza." Demi starts slowly and I don't like her tone at all.

"Yes, Demi?" I ask.

"Do you have feelings for Taylor?" She asks without looking me in the eyes. Yes, I definitely hate Demi's slow tone. My heart is beating in my troath and there moves something in my stomach.

"No! Why would you think that?" I ask defensively, one eyebrow raised high in the air.

"Because, since she entered our classroom, all you can talk about is Taylor." She says, still slow. This is so stupid.

"I talk about other things too." I say quickly.

"Before you saw Taylor you thought Andy was so hot and perfect but you have never talked about him since Taylor stepped into our lives." Demi argues. Okay, maybe I don't like Demi's arguing voice either.

"How do I have to prove that I'm not in love with her? I'm not even gay but I see you don't believe me without prove." I snap annoyed.

"Kiss Andy and I will believe you." She snaps right back at me. My eyes get big. She can't mean this shit. She just can't.

"We have been friends since we were babies. Don't you trust me?" I ask her with a sad voice.

"I think you're lying to yourself. That's the reason why I ask you to do this." Demi says. She doesn't look me straight in the eyes and that's weird. Demi always looks at me when she's talking.

We argue a lot since we know Taylor, that's something I won't deny, but I am in love with her? I laugh at the thought.

"Let's do our make-up and quit talking about this subject." I say with an exhausted sigh. Demi doesn't answer and dissapears into the bathroom.

♧♧♧

At ten thirty, the living is already crowded. Andy being one of the students already on the dancefloor. As I look at him I realize he is still beautiful. With his piercing blue eyes, black painted hair and soft skin. Demi is wrong to think I don't like boys.

"Hello Andy." I say nonchalantly. Wow, I dare talk to him without wetting my pants, a miracle.

"Hello, Elza." He says with a sweet smile. His tongue slips over his piercing in the bottom of his lip.

"How are you doing?" I ask him. It's a little awkward. In the past I looked at him from afar and now I try to have a conversation with him. The fact that he knows my name makes me a little nervous.

"I'm fine. Thank you. How are you?" His smile is so beautiful that I have to calm down before answering.

"I'm good." I answer.

"Elza. Here you are, babe."

Jesus Christ. My eyes roll in their sockets out of pure frustration. I decide to be polite. Otherwise Andy might think I'm rude.

"Taylor. I'm not your babe. Do you need me?" I ask her with a forced smile. Her perfume is circling me, trying to kill me right on the spot.

"I need you very badly." She says with a big grin on her face. She has a beautiful dress and bright red lips. My heart stutters for a moment when I discover the sexual innuendo.

"Andy, this is Taylor." I say, trying to distract her from her mission. "Taylor, this is Andy."

"Nice to meet you, Andy." Taylor says with a smile. To my surprise, Andy looks a little bored when he shakes the blonde girls hand. Then I see Taylor looking a little irritated, and okay, weird.

"Nice to meet you to, euhm..." Andy says clearly acting as if he forgot Taylor's name.

"Taylor." She says with an offensive tone in her voice. They don't like each other. That's very clear. A grin begins to spread on my lips. My time to annoy Taylor.

"Elza, can you come and help me?" I hear Demi scream.

"Sorry, I have to go. See you later Andy?" I say with a raised eyebrow. He smiles brightly.

"Yes of course." He answers, his voice so low it vibrates in my body.

"You'll see me later too, honey." Taylor says, her sentence sounding like a promise. A shudder runs trough my spine. Why does this girl affect me so much?

"Bye." I mutter before I practically run away from her. A giggle can be heard from her perfect red lips.

"Can you help me with this bowl of punch?" Demi asks me with a smile that is clearly fake. She hides something from me and I don't like this at all. Normally she spills the beans to me when I give her one questioning look. Now she avoids me and it makes me sad.

I take the bowl from her and ask: "Where do want this thing?"

"Right there." She says and points towards a table aigainst the far wall. Carefully as to not let a bowl of punch fall on my new dress, I walk towards the table. When I see a circle on it that looks suspiciously the same as the bottom of the punch bowl, I frown. What the fuck, Demi.

"Are you stealing the fruit bowl or something?" A curly-haired boy asks with a smile. Dimples appear and he's really cute.

"No. You can take all you want." I say with a laugh. A blue-eyed boy takes the green-eyed boys hand and smiles sweetly up at him.

"Introduce me to this beautiful girl." He asks the green-eyed boy. My heart makes a somersault in my chest. Damn, they are so cute!

"Well, sweetcheeks, I was just meeting her myself." The green-eyed boy says before he places a soft kiss on the other boy's nose. The boy blushes furiously.

"Sneaky bastard." The blue-eyed boy murmers.

"Harry, Louis! I'm so glad you could make it!" Demi says cheerfully when she sees them.

What the hell? She has friends I don't know about! What is this...

"Demi!" They both say enthusiastically before they hug her tightly. This doesn't hurt, not at all.

"I see you met my best friend Elza." Demi says with a grin from ear to ear.

"Oh, so you are Elza! It figures, your hair looks soft indeed." The blue-eyed boy says with a malicious grin. Demi gives him a push and mutters something under her breath. I raise my eyebrows in surprise.

"My name is Harry and the tiny boy over there is Louis." The green-eyed boy says quicly. He extends his hand and I shake it with a smile. It's then that I see his shirt is open so he can reveal his beautiful tattoos. A butterfly is just peeking out and birds are above it.

"Birds don't have eyebrows." I say with a frown. Harry just giggles and Louis smiles fondly at him.

(A/N): Sorry for the long wait!! It was very hard to write thus chapter, especially with all thise parties. I'm exhausted!
Happy new year from me although it's a late one. (:

Please vote if you liked it or comment, it both means the world to me. ♡