An Interesting Trip

"Hunter?" She whispered as she laid in my side.

"Yeah?" I asked her.

"Ya know, in November, we're gonna have a kid," she whispered.

"Yeah I know, it's exciting," I told her.

"It's August," she mumbled.

"Yep. Come on we gotta go get the stuff for the nursery," I said as I sat up and climbed out of the bed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Okay we need a car seat, a stroller, a crib, a rocking chair, diapers, bibs, clothes, and a blanket," I said to the guys and Ella as we stood in Babies R Us.

"Okay Matt, car seat. Steve stroller. Andy rocking chair. Sam diapers. Devo bibs. And Hunter and I got the rest," Ella said, handing everyone a picture of what they were looking for.

"I feel like we're robbing a bank," Matt said as he took the paper from Ella.

"Robbers don't wear bandanas," Ella smiled sarcastically at Matt before taking my hand and running off.

"Okay here are the clothes," I stopped Ella as we got to the clothes section.

"Okay let's not get too much right now. Just a few. And we'll come back for more," I said before turning around, seeing Ella standing there with at least ten outfits in her arms.

I laughed at her and put the stuff in the cart.

"There's just so much of all this stuff," she giggled and ran to another rack of clothes.

"Hunter!" I heard Steve call from behind me.

I turned around and he started jogging towards us.

"What's up?" I asked him.

"They don't have the stroller Ella wanted," he told me.

Ella immediately turned around with wide eyes.

"What?" She said.

"I'm sorry. I looked for it and couldn't find it so I showed a picture to a worker and they said they're sold out and they won't be getting anymore because they're discontinuing it," Steve told Ella.

"Well what about online? Can I get it there?" Ella asked him.

"They're sold out every where," he told her.

"Okay uhm go back over there and take pictures of pink strollers and text them to me and then we'll come over there when we finish getting the clothes and blankets," Ella said.

"Okay," Steve said before running back over to the strollers.

"I really liked that stroller," she laughed awkwardly.

"Yeah I know," I chuckled and put my arm around her shoulder.

"Alright let's go get blankets and bedding for the crib," she smiled and we started walking.

We got the blankets and headed over to the strollers.

On our way there, we heard a loud thump.

"Matt," Ella laughed and ran over to Matt, who was laying on the floor, with the car seat box on top of him.

"You had one job man," Ella laughed and picked the car seat up and set it on the ground.

"Really Matt?" I laughed and helped him up.

"I'm clumsy?" He shrugged his shoulders.

"Where are Andy and Devo?" I asked Matt.

"Up at the front waiting for us," he told me.

"Ella!" Steve called from behind us and she turned around.

"Yeah?" She asked him.

"You didn't text back so what about this one," he said as he pushed a big stroller box over towards us.

"I love it," she smiled.

"Great. Let's go then," I said and we checked out and headed back to the cars.

"Thanks for helping guys!" Ella smiled at them.

"No problem!" They all said.

I opened Ella's door and she climbed in and I ran around to my side.

"Well that was an.. Interesting trip," she smiled and I grabbed her hand.

"Very."