Signs

**Six Months Later**
Alright bye guys!" I waved at everyone as I walked out of the studio. I hopped in my car and headed home. It was seven so I knew Ella was already home. I got to the house and jumped out of my car, walking inside and locking the door. I walked upstairs to the bedroom where I assumed Ella was.

"Ella?" I knocked gently on the closed bathroom door.

"Yeah?" I could tell that she was crying.

"Can you let me in please?"

She quickly unlocked the door and I gently pushed it open. She was in the exact state that I had assumed she would be in. I leaned against the wall, sliding down and sitting next to her on the floor. I looked over and saw the tears hitting what she was holding in her hand.

"Why are you crying?" I whispered as I took the pregnancy test out of her hand.

"Read it," she choked out.

"Yeah I see it. That's why I don't get why you're crying," I chuckled softly.

"Cause I don't want to go through it again Hunter. It's just too painful. I can't guarantee that I won't have another miscarriage. Cause I just don't know," I pulled her into my chest as she continued to cry.

"I don't care, Ella. Either way you're pregnant with our child and I couldn't be happier. You don't know if you're gonna have another miscarriage. You might not. This might be it Ella. I don't know why but I just have a feeling," I whispered as I felt my shirt get soaked with her tears.

She didn't say anything. But she did jump up from the floor and run to the toilet. I followed after her, pulling her hair behind.

"I know puking isn't fun," I started to say after she finished, sitting back against my chest on the floor again.

"But I heard sickness is a good sign when you're pregnant," I chuckled softly while I played with her hair.

"Well it's a horrible way of giving me signs."