lol hormones?

"I think I'm going into labor," I laughed awkwardly.

"Oh. Uhm okay let's go," Hunter said as he grabbed my hand and helped me upstairs.

"Alright let's get you to the car," he whispered as he grabbed his keys off of the counter.

He held my hand and we walked to the car and he helped me get in then ran around to his side.

"We're about to have a baby aren't we?" He whispered as he rubbed the top of my hand with his thumb.

"No we're going to the hospital to adopt a duck yes you idiot we're having a baby now step on it," I told him and he smiled at me and drove.

"Alright we're here," Hunter said as he got and jogged to my side.

"Come on," he whispered and helped me out of the car.

"Oh my god," I whispered.

"What? What's wrong? El, what's wrong?" He looked at me frantically.

"A name. We don't have a name. Oh my god Hunter how could we forget a name. That's like so important. We're supposed to have a name picked out so when the nurse hands us our baby we can say the name and not be like "oh yeah I have no idea lets just call her baby right now," I rambled.

"Babe, we'll pick out a name before the baby comes," he whispered.

"Well we're kinda running out of time, Hunter. And will you stop whispering? Oh my god you're stressing me out," I yelled at him.

"I'm sorry," he whispered and looked down at the ground.

"Oh my god I'm such a bitch. All you've done is been like the best husband ever and I'm just a bitch," I cried.

"No, no Ella you're not a bitch," he stopped walking and pulled me into his chest, resting his chin on my head.

"I'm sorry," I cried.

"Don't be. Come on, let's get you inside," he said as he grabbed my hand and started walking again.