You'll Be Okay

**Ella's POV**
I stood in the kitchen making breakfast while Hunter packed his bag for the weekend. Yeah I'm almost nine months pregnant and my husband is going to perform at a festival ten hours away. I mean normally I wouldn't mind because I know he loves performing and I can't let him pass up this opportunity. But right now I'm once again almost nine months pregnant, hormonal, and I would like my husband here but noooo.

He came down the stairs a few minutes later with his bag, setting it by the door, before walking over to where I was finishing cooking breakfast.

"And you're sure you're okay with me leaving?" He slipped his arms around my waist from behind.

"I'm positive, Hunter. And besides, it's only two days. I'll be just fine."

Okay I didn't say that I couldn't lie to him while being almost nine months pregnant and hormonal. I didn't want to have to tell him I wanted him here. Even though I was pissed off that he was leaving, I was still that same wife that wouldn't let him pass up an opportunity like this. But I kind of figured that he would insist on staying here with me. But he didn't.

"Okay. Call me if anything happens and I'll be here as soon as I can," he whispered in my ear, his chin resting on my shoulder.

"I will. I love you," I turned around to face him after I moved the bacon off of the stove.

"I love you too," he pulled me into his chest, holding me to him tight.

"Alright. I gotta go now," he whispered before kissing the top of my head.

"Bye Blake. I love you," he leaned over the chair she was sitting in at the table and hugged her.

"Love you too daddy," she waved before he walked out of the house, locking the door behind him.

"Alright breakfast is ready," I smiled and brought Blake's breakfast to her and set it in front of her.

"Mommy why did daddy have to leave?" She asked me, stuffing her face with the bacon.

I sighed and sat down across from her at the table.

"Blake, you know that daddy has to leave and go sing in all different places. Right?" I was more refreshing her brain than actually asking her.

"Mmhmm."

"Well that's what he had to do today. But this time it won't be too long. He'll back in two short days," I smiled at her.

"Two days?? That's such a long time."

"I think you'll be okay," I smiled at her, putting my hand over hers.

I knew she would be okay.

But the real question was, would I be okay?