Secrets Out

**Two Months Later**
"I thought we agreed that we weren't gonna find out if it was a boy or a girl?" I chuckled in the doctors office before the doctor came in to do the sonogram.

"Yeah but that was so long ago. I changed my mind," she smiled that cute, cheesy smile of hers.

"It was last week," I sat on the edge of the bed, pushing a strand of hair behind her ear.

About a minute later the doctor knocked on the door before walking in.

"Hi, Ella. Hunter. You ready to find out what you're having?" She smiled at us as she washed her hands.

"Yeah," Ella grinned and I chuckled lightly at her.

The doctor pulled up the sonogram and zoomed I before turning the screen towards us. I squeezed Ella's hand reassuringly before the doctor started speaking.

"And that. Right there. Is your baby. Again," she laughed, knowing we had a sonogram a month ago.

"It's a lot bigger," Ella chuckled as she looked at the screen.

"So uhm that's a uhm," I stared at the screen, trying to figure out how to ask the question I needed to ask.

"Yes, Hunter. That's your baby's penis," she laid it all out in the open.

"Oh thank god I didn't know how to ask that," I let out a breath, laughing at myself.

I looked in the corner of my eye and saw Ella smiling at me. I turned to look her in the eye.

"I'll give you two a moment," the doctor excused herself from the room.

We didn't lose eye contact until we heard the door shut and Ella through herself into my arms, crying into my shoulder.

"Come on. Blake and mom are waiting in the waiting room," I pulled away from her, letting her get dressed quickly.

"Ready?" I smiled as she pulled her shirt over her baby bump.

She's six months pregnant but she doesn't look like. She was always small anyways.

"Yep," she smiled and grabbed my hand and I opened the door with my other hand.

Mom immediately stood up and smiled at us.

"So?" She grinned.

"Yeah you're not getting it out of us mom," I laughed and helped Blake out of her chair.

"Then why did I even come," Mom groaned, earning a laugh from Ella.

"To watch that kid," Ella laughed and pointed to Blake.

"Oh right."