Change

Make that four days since I found out.

Still haven't told him.

"Hey," Hunter smiled as he walked into the living room.

"Hey," my voice was bitter.

He came and sat on the couch next to me and put his arm around me. I pushed it off. Yes I wanted him to be near me but right now he was just pissing me off. I wanted him but at the same time I didn't.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing. I'm fine," I sighed.

"So what did you need to talk to me about?" He asked me.

"I don't want to tell you like this Hunter. I'm a little pissed off at you right now and this is not the way I wanted to tell you," I raised my voice a little.

"You're pissed at me? What did I do?" He asked.

"What did you do? You're so oblivious Hunter. You're never around. And when you are you've locked yourself in the basement. Ya know Blake has asked me three times when she will get a day with you again and I can't even answer that for her."

"I'm sorry, El. I'm just so busy," he started but I cut him off.

"I know. You're always busy. And don't even say it because I know I signed up for this but you have always seemed to make time for us in the past so I don't see what the difference is now."

"The difference is things are changing, Ella. I'm getting busier and if you can't handle that then I don't see the point in."

"Point in what? Being here with you? Because I don't either," I stood off of the couch and walked into the kitchen and grabbed the picture.

"Oh by the way, I'm pregnant," I through the sonogram at him and walked out the door, slamming it behind me.