Trip

"I'm ready," she smiled as she walked down the stairs with her and Blake's bags.

"Awesome," I smiled and grabbed the bags from her hands.

I took the bags out to the car and put them in the trunk and ran back up to house.

"I can get it," she said, pulling my hand away from Blake's car seat.

"No I got it. You go out to the car, I told her.

"No Hunter. I wanna get it," she smiled at me.

"Fine," I sighed and walked out the door.

I turned around when I got the the bottom of the steps, seeing Ella shutting the door. And then smacking the front of the car seat on the side of the house.

"Oh crap," she said, setting the car seat down, which was holding a now crying Blake.

I ran back up the stairs to them.

"Hunter she's screaming. I'm awful," she said as I pulled her into my chest.

"No you're not you just scared her. And you're stubborn. Go to the car," I chuckled and kissed the top of her forehead before grabbing the car seat.

She walked down to the car and got in while I put Blake in the car.

"Alright. Now we're ready to go," I smiled at Ella when I got in the car.

"Where?" She smirked.

"Yeah not happening," I laughed and pulled out of the driveway.

"I tried," she sighed before closing her eyes.

"You did," I chuckled.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Ella, I hate to wake you up, but I have to carry Blake inside so I can't carry you inside to," I chuckled.

"Ugh," she groaned and fluttered her eyes open.

"Hi," I smiled at her.

"Hi. Are we here?" She whispered.

"Kinda," I chuckled.

She sat up in her seat and looked out the window.

"We're at ski lodge," she mumbled.

"Yeah we are," I whispered.

"It's beautiful, Hunter. I love it," she smiled and pecked my lips.

"Alright let's go in," I smiled and ran around to her side and opened the door.

We brought all of our stuff into the ski lodge and got our key to our room.

"Thank you, Hunter," she threw her arms around my neck.

"You're welcome, El," I whispered.

I leaned back and collided my lips with hers.

She immediately pushed me on the bad and got on top of me.

As if on cue, Blake woke up and started crying in her car seat.

"So this is what being parents is like," she laughed and walked over to Blake, picking her up and calming her down.

While Ella got her to go back to sleep, I set up her portable crib and put it on the other side of the room.

She fell back to sleep in Ella's arms and she set her down in the crib.

"Now. Back to what we were doing," she smirked and pushed me back on the bed.