chapter 1

It was around five in the morning, when we can see a man in his early forties, laying on his bed dreaming about the delicious pancakes, and maple syrup dropping on , covering the whole meal with sweetness . He picked up the fork and take a piece of it. He was about to taste the pancakes
When he saw , he was no  longer holding  on to a fork but an alarm clock. He was stunned by it . The alarm clock start ringing, and out of suprise the man dropped the clock on the floor. But In a blink of an eye the whole place is fill with clock coming towards him . He start to panicking and  fell from the chair.

Namjoon woke up from the sleep, he was covered in the sweat and found him self on the floor beside his bed .he start to move his head around to adapt, about what is going on when he saw his alarm clock on floor broken. Now he starting to know what is going and cracked a smile.

When he fell from the bed , the clock fell with him . He got up from the floor. Did a little strech and start to move towards the washroom to get fresh. He saw himself in the mirror while brushing his teeth and start thinking "my face don't have any glow like it used to and all the dark circles under the my eye make me look scary, i still thought how people are not terrified by me" he releas a deep breath and start walking towards the shower.

After completing his morning, he walked downstairs towards the kitchen to make breakfast.

Joon pov

I took a glass of water and glup down the whole in one go . I don't have any idea what to make for the breakfast. I want to make something healthy yet tasty which kids eat without any fuse .
I still don't get what these teenagers are up to. Like oneday they need fastfood and other day they will come to me saying " emmoa why you make junk food all the time, don't you know it's not good for us do you want to make us fat like you" it's hurt , bu what can I do.i sigh and start working.

After ,about half an hour, i heard a sound. Seems like someone is coming down, i turned around and saw the oldest of all brothers which is Jin standing there .  " jin come sit" i said. I took a glass of Luke warm water and start walking towards him. I placed the glass in front of him and asked " did you sleep well " for which he choose ignorance as a reply . I shook my head and start speaking again'' can u please do me a favour and wake your brothers up , it will be a huge help'' i smiled towards him which soon dropped as he start speaking " emmoa why you speak so much like i just woke and you start throwing your rubbish words at me . Please stop it is very annoying to listen your voice every day "

Author pov
Jin absolutely stood up from the chair and start walking upstairs.
Namjoon don't know how to react to it . He closed his to console himself and walked back to the kitchen..

Pls vote and comment