chapter 3

Author pov

When all the boys, reached college, all the girls started to cheer for like a desperate dog who want attention from there master. The group bangtan or BTS
What they like to call them self didn't mind and start walking towards there respective classes. On there way, they saw a poster on the pin board but they choose to ignore it.

In the lunch break BTS with there other friends like got7, yeji, danial, irene . Met at the backside of the school which they declared as there territory.

Out of blue yeji speak " why you name your group got7 , when you all have 6 members only"
" Because ... I also don't know" say bambam
" Hmmm , i remember one time our father called us by this  and from that time we are carrying this name " ended jinyoung .
Suddenly , yugyeom came running towards and start shouting.
" first calm down then because no-one is understanding anything" spoke Jimin .
Yugyeom took a deep breath and again start speaking" i was saying, did you all know about the event which is coming next month "
" No" everyone replied. Yugyeom shook his head in disappointment and showed them the poster he was carrying. " A PARENTS UNION what is this " spoke yoongi. " Can't you understand by the title, in this everyone parents will make a group and go on protest.... Am I right " said tae while looking towards yugyeom.
" No , not at all and how did you come up with that ...., anyways I did a lot of enquiry on this and found, our college is organising an event in which our parents will be invited and they will have banquet and everyone parents are mandatory to come.
And all the work of the event like, decoration, theme, dress code, the food will be done by undergraduates , means us ." Ended yugyeom while panting.
" Hmmm Btw , what you have said is already retain in poster but thanks. and one think you forgot to say is , it's compulsory for ever kid to come with there parents " utter yoongi
"NOOO" everyone shouted
'' i can't come with parents, eww" speak yeji
" We too" everyone spoke together .

" Hey you all think, what will are Parents will do in the party" "nothing just gona talk about how to do knitting and make tea " said irene
Everybody laugh out loud." But seriously my mom gonna talk about that only  and about my father don't even start , he don't know anything other than work and if i spend money he will be like , you should not spend too much money like bro why are you even working if I can't buy anything for myself " said danial while rolling her eyes.
" Hobi what are you thinking " everyone  eyes now on him.
" Nothing, just a way to take make my emmoa to the event without embarrassing myself" vocalize hobi
" We also have to make our father look presentable, or else he gona like ugly bear with a lot of hair " laughed Jay B . " At least you all have a father, we don't even have that also" pouted jungkook.
" Please, that guy know nothing other than saving money and how to be a good person, i always wait when he stop speaking and leave" utter mark.
Everyone agree" our life sucks " said jin

After 5 minutes the sound of bell can be heard, and everyone left for there classes.

On the other side

Namjoon pov

I was making an apple pie for the kid when I remembered something yoongi... his birthday is coming and didn't even think what i gona do for him . Dumb me . but still I have time .
I should suprise him with a party and invite all his friends. He will love it . but first I will ask if he have any plans on  that day.
While i was thinking all this, i accident hold the hot cup which having my green tea ,  it make me take my hand away from it  and make  the cup fall .

My hand it was burning but before I could do anything, the front door flung open and say jin coming inside. He say the broken cup  then , i can see with the rage building in his eyes . Shit i forgot this was cup from the crockery set he won last year in the cooking compilation....

Vote and comment....