chapter 2

Everyone eyes were stuck on him.
Namjoon just looked at with terror in his eyes , all the memories of past, the hitting, abuse, all flooding back.
Kinn looked at him with smirk , loving the reaction.
"Kids mind going, adults needs some personal time" said kinn with a stern voice .
Although no one wants to leave namjoon alone with a stranger who declare him as there father .
"Kids,get out"said Joon while stareing at kinn.
All went out with a heavy feeling in there heart.
"So, where were we"said kinn
"No where" said Joon , tilting his head to the other side . Kinn moved forward grabbed Joon jaw and make him look at him. " See at me when we talk!!! Did you understand!!"shouted kinn . "I am not your slave!! I don't do what you say or act as you say-"Joon was cut off with a hard slap on his face . "You are not allow to rase your voice against me understand, slut"said kinn and pinned Joon the bed.
"Now listen to me  carefully, i know what you are thinking so let me answer your question
I am here because  i am want you back just like old times
How you use obey me like a loyal dog serving you master , I want to feel that feeling again " said kinn and about to kiss Joon when....

Vote and comment
Sorry for short chapter
Not updating because my exams are going on....