chapter 18

Both namjoon and Jackson turned around and saw BTS standing with rage building up inside them.

" Now u have crossed your limits" said jin. With that he charged to Joon , grabbed his wrist and dragged him outside. All the other members also follow them. Jackson try to stop them but failed.
( At home)

All of them entered inside and immediately jin start to spit the hate full words.
" You, just look at you . Can't you see what were you doing there. Literally being married to someone and still try to kiss other men . And if we say something to you then you start to victim card. ........The only word that come to for you is slut.." with that jin got a tight slap on his face. Everyone just stare , this was the first  time there emmoa hit them." Now YOU BEING ABUSIVE TOO!!!!" said jin and was about to continue when Joon started say
" Bitch, i am your got damn mother,i suffer so much in my entire life for whom just for you all.
I was almost on streets when jungkook was born, I try hard , for you all future and i got, getting mentally abuse by my own kids .
But now enough
From now on your way and my way is completely different. Now you all can take care of yourself. Being GEN Z kids it's easy for you all.
And now its my time care for myself and live for myself not for others.and about kissing, you all know nothing "
With that Joon slam shut the door of his room. It is now his turn to slam the door on there faces.

All of them just looked at each other completely lost. Don't know what to speak.

On the other hand, our Joon is a crying mess now. He is happy he didn't broke down in front of his kids.
Joon looked at photo frame his bed side table and

Smashed it on the ground.
" JUST BECAUSE OF YOU I HAVE TO SUFFER. I HAVE DONE THE BIGGEST MISTAKE  OF MY LIFE TO FALL IN LOVE WITH YOU, JUST TELL ME WHY YOU LEFT ,just why " with that Joon falls on his bed completely past out...

Vote and comment
My school is open, that is why I don't have time, to write but I will try my best to update .....