chapter 4

Author pov

Rage , the only thing jin can feel is rage.
His first achievements, which is Treasure the most is shattered in front of him.
" Kim Namjoon!!!!"  Joon was shocked by the sudden out bust by jin.
" Jin mind your touch, i am your mother. This is how you talk to me , did you forget the word respect" said Joon. " Respect for you,never. What you have ever done to gain my respect. And you call your self my mother. Do you even know the definition of the mother .
Mother is who sacrifice herself for the kids, mother is how can go beyond the limits for there kids , mother is who can't see tear her child eyes, mother is who is happy for there kids success and there is you!!!!! Sacrifice it's a long talk, you can't even see your kids happy. U only know to make our life hell. Now I know the one more reason why father left you!!!! " Jin shouted.

Joon,  his hands were trembling, he didn't know how to react. His eyes filled up with tears  and his mind went dizzy. Joon took the support of the counter so don't fall.

" Now you will cry , wow can't you stop your drama for once, first you care for us act , now crying. damn i am done with you  , once i complete my college in some years and start earning, i will make sure to make your life hell." By this jin slam shut the door and walked away.

Finally, namjoon legs gave up , he can't take it anymore, his heart feel so heavy. He broke into a massive breakdown. All the words said by jin,his own kid , whome carry for 9 months start to roam in his mind .

After all this , he got to know one thing he don't deserve the title of mother

Namjoon try to console himself, but nothing work . The pain he feeling currently it's not just about what jin have said . He start to remember all the words his ex husband used to say
Useless,slut,fat, burden, he use to not believe all these words but now everyone is calling him by all names that make him feel a burden.

Jin pov

Frustration, is what I am feeling currently.
The words which i have said today,i means them all . Thank God, in the end i stop myself to speak further or else I also don't know what could have happened. But now i don't want to think about  emmo-  no hedon't deserve this , namjoon anymore.
I walked towards the college , now I completely forgotten why I had goan home. Anyways , i sat on my seat with my head burred between my hand, i was about to fell a sleep when I heard my classmate whispering " jin so handsome, i still don't get from where he got that beauty" i smirked,  obviously i am world wide handsome you know." I think he get that beauty from his parents, think about it if he is so handsome than his emmoa will a goddess " i heard them saying. I made a disgust face , namjoon and beautiful can't be in same line. I was about to correct them when i say jungkook coming towards me . His feets stopped in front of him. He looked panicked
I spoke" what happened" he replied
"Hyung, i failed the test.....

Vote and comment.....
Next chapter gonna be heart breaking....