chapter 5

Jungkook pov

I was walking down the hallway when I heard my name. " Jungkook Kim i want you in my office right now"
It was the principal. I don't know why he was calling me but one thing i am sure about that is , he is not happy.

I make my way towards the office, when I saw my teacher walking with me towards the principal room with a smirk on her face .

I open the door and saw the principal reading some papers. Clearing my throat, and i continue " sir did you call me"

" yes" he again became silent.
" May i know the reason" i whispered, but audible so he can hear.
" Hmm reason , there is not one but many reason. from where should I start " " sir what are you talking about " i said
" Don't act innocent Kim, you have beaten up jack , did you know he is son of biggest doner of our school "
" But sir , he didn't did my homework, so I have to punish him" i uttered
" Who gave you the permission, that you make other do your work, jack parents were ready to call cops on you but I stopped them thinking about your future, i better not listen again that you beaten some one up or else you will see the consequences " ended the principal. I nodded my head and leaved. Outside his cabin i saw my teacher smiling at me, she was standing here the whole time. I was about to walk pass her , when she said something that make me stop instant
" Jungkook Kim you failed the test ". fuck, how can that happen " but miss results are not out " i said" I am making your result out today and one more thing, you not only failed test but you are only one who is failed, even the dumbest students have passed" she say " miss i don't know how that can happen, i did alot of work for this test" i said with a shock" i can't see it, now listen you better bring your mom tomorrow, i want to talk to her about you and your behaviour " she said" miss please, not my mom i can't bring her here"
" Why she can't walk "
" No"
" Good, so i want to meet her after school tomorrow " with that she left

Author pov

In anger, jungkook punched the wall, but ...ended up hurting his hand .
He don't know what to do, he thought of his last hope ,the fake makna.
He ran towards his class where he saw him looking towards some girls like a creep. He shouted " hyung , i failed the test " jin looked at him with a shock expression and said " how"
" I don't know hyung and please help me"
" With what " jin say
" My teacher asked me to bring emmoa to school tomorrow and I can't do that. My reputation will be ruined. Think about it a popular kid having a uneducated, crazy parent, no please, you have to help me" jungkook begged .
" You are the one who don't study and failed , sooo you should be the one thinking of an idea to get out of this situation" jin said " bu--"
" No but and I am angry at for failing the test if this happens next time, you will be dommed" with that jin left.

Jungkook don't know what to do his last hope also left him. He was  about to gave up but an idea pop in his mind and he start smiling.

With namjoon

He was making food for the kids with red eyes and broken heart when he heard the sound of his main door opening again. Joon turned around and saw his kids are back , he didn't know, so much time passed after jin left.
" Kids go get fresh and have your meal" sound of agreement can be heard.
Everyone gathered on the table when Joon spoke " how was your all day"
" Like you gonna understand anything" spoke tae
" But I can try" smiled Joon
" Not interested to tell you" replied hobi.
Joon just shaked his , when his eyes fell on jin who didn't bother to even look at him. He just sigh start eating.

After lunch, they all seperated for there respective work . Like that night came they all had dinner, and went to sleep.

The next day

Everything happened same as previous day, eating, ignoring Joon and all. After they all left and join was reading some books when he heard his phone ringing. He answered
" Hello"
" Hello, am i taking to Kim jungkook mother"
" Yes, who is this"
" Sorry, to disturb but sir i want to tell you that, I had arranged a meeting with you after school. I called you tell you this because I am sure jungkook didn't told you about it"
" Yes , he didn't and can i know why you have arranged metting"
" I will tell you when you are here"
" Ok , thank you" with that Joon cut the call . He didn't know why did jungkook didn't told him about the meeting but he will found about it eventually today.

Joon pov

I was getting ready to go but the thought of what jungkook have did roaming in my head.

On my  way , i  was feel a different kind feeling other than sad ,  after a really long time . This is the first time i am going to meet my kids teacher or even going to there college. They had taken admission without my acknowledgement . I still don't get how they even get In .
Any way, i finally reached there college....

I can't believe my eye this is the place ,
Where i first met him,
My college.

I shoot my head to get rid of the thoughts and start to find jungkook classes, after all my hard work, finally i find it . The place was almost empty, only some students was walking here and there. I opened the door a little and was about to walk in when I saw jungkook sitting there but he was not alone there was a guy around my age with him .

I don't know what was going until the teacher spoke " so , you are his mother...Kim Namjoon..........

---

1030 words, i am proud...

Vote and comment your prediction what can happen in future chapters....bye ........