chapter 20

(author pov)
Bangtan sat on there seat, getting ready  for  the class to start.
The door of the classroom open and there is teacher entering In . " So everyone today we have two young man with us , who are going to be your classmates, i know you all know about it. So please you both come and introduce yourself " said teach.
Everyone eyes were on the both figure try to make out who are they,
Suddenly both jerk there head in front of class making everyone scared and shock.
" Hello everyone I Kim Namjoon, age 18 going to be with you all this year, please take care of me thank you "
" Hello from my side too, I am Jackson Wang, don't mess with my Joon and don't need to care for me, peace out "
Whole class just make a face and teacher told Jackson to talk in a respectful manner on his first day.
Both walked there way at the backseat  on the way they got many types of looks some were judgemental , some angry, and also how can we forget about girls who are drool over them.

After class ended , both walked out and makeing there way to the class when namjoon spoke " Jacki you go , I want to go washroom so I be late , peace out" with that Joon start walking towards the washroom and btw he knows every location of this college.

After doing his business, Joon walked towards the sink to wash his hand while doing this he heard the door opening and closing but he didn't mind. When he turned around he saw some want to be bad boys kind of boy standing there. But again namjoon didn't mind and start walking towards the exit when

One of the boy from the group, slam him on the wall while pinning his on the side of head . Namjoon just looked at them with confusion. " What the hell, what are you doing leave me i have class to attend, not like you coming college and wasting there parents money" said Joon while trying hard to remove to get of the boys grip but failed everytime.
The boy grabbed Joon jaw and making him look at him " you shit, you don't need to worry about my parents and money and you are not attending class because we need to talk." Said the boy. " Ok then spit shit" said Joon getting irritated .
Boy lost it , and next second Joon knew he was on the ground with a sharp pain of his cheek . That boy slapped him. Something triggered inside him , his breath start to get uneven he start to remember, all the past things which takes him years to forget, his ex. "YOU FUCKER , YOU CAME TODAY AND ALL THE SCHOOL START TO DROOL OVER YOU,  EVEN MY GIRLFRIEND. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR SELF. NOW YOU SEE WHAT I DO BITCH!!!!" shouted the boy.
He rose up his foot kicked hard on Joon stomach. Namjoon hise in pain . "Boys, grabe him , make sure he won't escape" said the boy. His minions grabbed Joon make sure he don't move.  He start to panick . Joon start to get flashback of how his ex used him without his will by tieing him.
Jonsuk , the boy name again kicked Joon but this time with more force .
Namjoon cried in pain but he didn't stop. Jonsuk  continued his session." P-p- please s-stop i-its h-urt i-iam sorry please l- live m-me i b-bugg p-please  PLEASE!!!!" cried Joon he can't take this anymore. " Not so soon baby Boy"
With that jonsuk was about to punch Joon but ... His fist got blocked.  he look and saw a tiger boy looking at him with deadly eyes.
" Only we can bully him no one else and I can see you did otherwise I guess you you need a punishment......

Vote and comment
Story will end soon....
I think so