chapter 16

(Author pov)

( Time skip )

The time has arrived.
It's is around 7 pm and ever student is gathered in the party hall. The theme is really not anything certain, just you have to look good.
The dress code is suit for male and flowerl dresses for female. All the undergraduates looking fine as hell.
Invition is given to there parents is of 8 pm. So whole place is filled with teens only.
" I still don't get it why our college decided to trough a party for parents and not for us" said soobin . " Yeah, like it's our age to enjoy, i don't want to listen to gaz music and get board " said irene. " Think, what are parents will do today " said jimin , coming out nowhere  and scaring everyone.
" Jeez , chill jimin you don't need to scare us and taking about the party, they all will just listen to some 90s music, drink juices and talk about business and politics,  and household work, nothing other than that because not a single person  know about how to live a life" said wonyoung .
Everyone agreed while laughing.

" Yoongi hyung why are you so quite" said hobi." Emmoa will not come" suga whisper but audible to listen."what why" whole bangtan said at the same time." Don't shout you all , and the reason is confidencial , you all don't need to know" said suga with a irritated tone.
" O GOD , now what will we gona do.
You all listen if he didn't came, i gona leave the house forever" said jin. " We all come with you" said tae and other nodded, except suga, he don't know but he was feeling something bad inside but don't know why.

8 pm

Whole hall is now started to fill with people, the undergraduates job is to work as a waiter and serve there parents all night, just like there parents did all there life .

Everyone parents are now there except two . GOT7 is serving drinks but they are getting worried from Inside. Bambam have rage  in his eyes because there father is not arriving and time is going by.

Suddenly night went out, very student start to panic .
But right there, whole stage start to fill with fog , and a figure is standing there, everyone eyes were fixed there.
The figure start to walk and

A young, handsome and extremely hot boy came out of it

A young, handsome and extremely hot boy came out of it . All the girls jaw dropped. Everyone was confused, about who is that boy and why is he on the stage.

" Bro, who are you and why are you standing there" said mark .
" Hmm, I am standing here because I and my friend are the one who is going to conduct today's party and i like to introduce myself to you all as.
JACKSON WANG .....FROM CHINA.

Loud sound can be heard, everyone turned around and yegyeom on the floor. Rest of the members ran towards and try to wake him up. After few minutes he up was still shocked.
" This can't be true, stop playing around, how can someone can be young again and my father was not this hot" said yegyeom.
'' i also don't know, how this happened but thank for the compliment and to make you believe that i am your father, do you all remember one time we all pull a prank on you in which you cried at the end" said Jackson with a smirk on his face.
" Fuck" cursed all of them together.because about the prank no one know expect there father.
" But how can this be possible!!" shouted bambam
" Like i said before,i don't know anyway now i invite my friend to assist me the stage.
Please welcome  Kim Namjoon.....

Pls Vote and comment...
I thought to make this chapter extremely long but i am not well. But don't worry I will update tomorrow