Chapter 9

She walked inside, with Joon and kook following her . She dust of her skirt and the couch and sat on it while spreading her long  skirt.
Namjoon just rolled his eyes, he know his mom has princess behaviour but its still going, damn that's new to know. 
Nara (Joon mom) looked around, observing the whole house ,  after her inspection, she looked at joon and shake her head in disappointment.

" you human disgrace, this is how you maintain your house ,no candles, decorations , flower. I still don't know what i left to do when I raised you that I got you , anyways if I start to list all the default in you then it will never end , from your looks to your behaviour,it's a fault so I am not commenting on it .
Now do me a favour slut, and call all your kids down , now"
She ordered. , Joon was about to protest and almost opened him mouth when nara said "I said now".

Namjoon signalled kook to bring the others. Jungkook nodded and went upstairs to call the others.
If moments later , someone shouting voice can heard , it was none other than jungkook s.
Namjoon saw jungkook bolting down and behind him was yoongi with a knife in his hand.

In hurry jungkook foot slipped making him fall. He turned around and saw yoongi standing there , with rage. He hold the knife in the air and

Graved at the side of jungkook. He came close to kook ears and said "next time this will inside you" with that yoongi walked off from there leaving traumatized kook , breathing heavily.
Yoongi went to the couch and sat on it with legs on the table and was about to ask why they wake him up because of which he is on a vege of killing a bunny ,when, someone harshly slapped his legs.
" ouch!!, it's hurt,who the fuck did this,-".
He stopped when he saw it was none other than nara.
He looked at joon for the explanation, who just shake his head with i don't know face and tell yoongi to stand by his side. After all drama all kids are down.
Jimin was looking good , knowing the fact he just woke up.
Hobi has a pout on his lips , and was rubbing his eyes.
Jin was on the alert mode , after knowing about nara.
And tae , poor guy was holding on his plushy and standing there.

"Finally you all here, i still don't what your mother taught you. You all should wake up at least 4 in the morning and get to study, i am really concerned for you all future, knowing with this kind of parenting, it's going to hell" said nara. Yoongi who was listening with so much interest said " at what time you wake up lord "
"Sharp at 4" she replied
"Hmmm, still you are here doing nothing but going to people to people house giving them free knowledge which is not needed. I guess waking up at 4 gone to hell.'' Yoongi smirk and with him his brother too smirk , liking the comeback. Namjoon just smiled, mentally thanking Yoongi.

Nara was trying her not to bust but something came to her mind and just smile and said

" anyways, I like to tell the reason for my presence is , ....... you all are moving out , Joon your father bought this house and from now you all going to live with us and Joon-  Joon your father wants to have a really nice conversation with you........."

What..

The

Fuck.......!!

________________________

Fluff life ended , now it's time for twist and turns........ 
Comment your thoughts.

you all wait for update, so I wait for comments....

Do .it. People