chapter 10

(Past)

It was raining heavily.
The environment of filled with fog nothing can be seend. It was depressing that was what a 6 year old boy feeling, sitting at side his house window while seeing the dark clouds. Which was scattered all around in the sky .
Suddenly he saw a finger emerging out of fog. The boy named Jackson try to see who was it and what was he doing. The boy steps stopped in front of Jackson house.

Jackson was now can see clearly can see the boy. He was looking sad, Jackson don't know what Spark in him
He took the umbrella and ran towards the unknown boy.he saw the boy was struggling with his shoes layes . He walked towards him.

Unknown boy pov

I was trying hard to tie these small rops in my shoes , suddenly i feel the rain that was hitting me, stopped.i looked up and saw a tall boy holding a umbrella on top of my head. I stood up and our eyes mat, i titled my head ,try to capture his face properly when he start speaking " Why are you walking alone in rain,my mom said kids should not go out in rain,it will make them sick, and then they can not eat ice cream" i pouted and said " my mom also say the same"
'' then why are you here,all alone "
" M- my..my dog ran away,i followed him bu-- but  , he disappeared in rain,now what i gona do , my mom will beat me " and i start crying.

Author pov

Jackson don't know what to do, so only thing which came to his mind ,
He hugged him,for Joon everything stoped ,this was the first time some one hugged him,not even his own parents like to roam around him.
" What was that "
" That is called hug , we give to someone who is sad "
Joon just nodded his head. Jackson saw joon open shoes, he bend down and start to tie Joon shoe.
Namjoon got stund by Jackson sudden action . " What are you doing"
" Helping you"
'' why"
" Idk ...my mom said we should help others "said Jackson
My mom never taught me anything, thought Joon.
"Done''
"Thanks "
There was a comfortable silent between the kids .
Suddenly Joon thought about his dog,his only friend and again he became sad. Jackson saw it and as idea pop in his mind
" I will help you "
" With what "
" To find your dog "
Joon eyes sparkled , but he was confused
" Why are you helping me" pouted Joon.
" Because we are friends" said Jackson.
Friend was a words he never heard from anyone for him , everyone thought that he was weird.
" Why do you want to be my friend "
" Because you are cute and i love cute things "
" But people say i am weird,that is why I don't have friends "
" Don't listen to them and now you have a friend, don't be sad" Jackson said and make weird face to cheer up Joon .
Joon who just laughed.suddenly they hear a sound click they turned around and saw Jackson mother holding a camera taking pictures of them.
" You both look so cute together" said Jackson mom.
Jackson just scratch his neck and Joon just stand there confused.
Out of blue,Joon heard barking he saw his dog running towards him,a smile automatically appears on his face. He opened his arm and dog jump on him. " Moni i missed you so much, don't go away like that " cried Joon.
Jackson just stand there with a fond smile. Suddenly Joon sneeze , Jackson try to find handkerchief but couldn't. " Baby take this " Jackson mom whisper, showing him a tissue . He ran towards it , held the tissue in his hand and walked back to Joon and give it to him. Joon just watched the action with a pink dust on his face.
" Jackson you should drop your friend to his home" said his mom.
" Ofcourse mom ,let's go joonaa"
" Ok , Jackie "
Both friends walked away together....

Next two chapters are also will be about there past and after that the actual twist will take place.....
And i will update both chapters tomorrow.......

Vote and comment......