𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙣𝙚

𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗢𝗙 𝗣𝗔𝗡𝗗𝗢𝗥𝗔 𝗜𝗦 𝗗𝗔𝗡𝗚𝗘𝗥𝗢𝗨𝗥𝗦 𝗪𝗛𝗘𝗡 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗚𝗘𝗧 𝗧𝗢𝗢 𝗔𝗧𝗧𝗔𝗖𝗛𝗘𝗗 𝗧𝗢 𝗛𝗘𝗥.

I was once born with the sky people, but I chose the right life path. I was now connected with Eywa, and she had given me a second chance.

A second chance to a new life.

With all the hardships, I wouldn't have it any other way.

But I'm many things. I'm a survivor, a leader, a warrior, a lover but amongst all of those things, I was about to become a father.
Ney'tiri is my force of life, my will to live and now, she was to bring something greater into my life.

A daughter.

Jake casually held his newborn, Mo'at comforting her daughter after her painful birth. He couldn't believe what he was looking at, the most beautiful thing he had ever laid eyes on.

She was named after my grandmother, McKenzie. Of course Neytiri agreed. But when it rolled off her tongue, it sounded way better.

Jake was too scared to hold her in his arms, afraid that he might hurt her tiny body. There was no doubt she was special.

The child fluttered her eyes open, meeting her father for the first time.

Jake stared in awe into her beautiful crimson eyes, resembling his features in a female version without being fully grown.

Her eyes were the most beautiful thing I've ever seen in my life, Mo'at said she got the ancestor's eyes.

The eyes were known as the most powerful warrior in Pandora. And I'm glad Eywa blessed my daughter with this amazing gift.

He held his pinky towards the newborn, a small yawn escaped from her lips as she babbled towards her father. Her small four-fingered hands, wrapped around his pinky caused a smile to creep up his face.

*⁂᯽⁂*

It wasn't long after a year when we had our first son, Neteyam. Life began to piece itself together when he was born.

The one-year-old child was in her father's baby carrier, admiring the Tree of Souls that she once connected to. The Omaticaya clan gathered around the tree, all sitting down with their arms on each other, it was a true celebration.

Jake held Neteyam as Mo'at helped the father connect the baby to the tree.

And following along was, Grace's Avatar who had miraculously managed to bear a child, Kiri.

Ney'tiri smiled as she cooed Kiri in her arms, following her husband. The two glanced at each other.

We took her in as our own, she wasn't direct blood but she was a blessing, and she was ours.

Then there were three.

*⁂᯽⁂*

Happiness is simple.

The couple played with their children, the two eldest uncontrollably giggled at their mother's ridiculous mimic of an ikran.

Who would've thought a jarhead like me, could break the code?