ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ

3 YEARS LATER, McKenzie stood on Ikran. Arms stretched out in the wind as giggles filled her ears. Glancing down to the ten year old child sitting in front of her, he glanced up as his eyes meets hers.

The woman chuckled with a smirk before lifting up the child in the air as Däve flapped his wings in a steady pace.

"Look at you go!" The woman smiled as the child straightened his arms up like the creature, pretending to fly.

"I can see papa!" He pointed down at the ocean. McKenzie had Däve to go low at the ocean.

A skimwing jumped up in the air as it began to fly over the ocean as the ride held onto a five year old girl in his arms.

"Mama!" The girl's eyes brightened up to her.

"We should switch, my love." Aonung smiled over to McKenzie. His wife rolled her eyes and smiled.

"Go papa?" The woman asked the boy who nodded firmly.

Dãve flew over Aonung before turning around and McKenzie gently handed her oldest son to her husband before she collided with her youngest daughter.

"Ah, my child!" With a laugh they were up in the air.

Aonung traveled underwater with his son, holding onto his small body as they sped away in the water.

——

Jake sat outside his pod with fishing nets as he removes fishes from the net. Hearing the familiar sound of an Ikran. Looking up he saw his daughter and granddaughter on Dãve, laughing and smiling.

With a soft smile he went back to his duty.

My family is now safe, any danger that may come from the sky people. We'll be ready.

He's out there

And he'll come out.

——

AND THATS THE END OF THIS STORY.

OR IS IT?