𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙞𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣

"MAMA! THE TULKUNS ARE HERE!" Tsireya burst into the pod with such excitement. Ronal felt a smile creeping onto her face, placing down the stuff she was doing before going to walk out with her daughter, leaving the two alone.

"They are back." Aonung sighs in delight, going to stand as McKenzie was blinking in confusion.

"Come on."

"But I'm not done—" she was cut off when the boy just tied the remaining hair up in a bun. Reaching out a hand for to grab.

"We'll finish it later."

McKenzie followed after him on her llu, she had a smile plastered on her face while watching the beautiful creatures and the happy faces of the people.

Aonung dove into the water, looking around for the one Tulkun that had his heart. Suddenly something came under him, rising quickly to the surface before launching him into the air. Letting out a laugh, Aonung was flipped in the air, hooting as he dove back into the water.

Looking above he see a Tulkun follow after him. But it wasnt just any Tulkun, it was his Tulkun, Dẽ'nao. When Aonung was little, he was being able to bond with a baby Tulkun, a playful little creature that became his friend.

'How are you brother?' He signed to him, a smile on his face as he glided his hand along Dẽ'nao's soft skin.

Dẽ'nao let out low whistles and calls, 'I am well, you?'

"I am happy.' The man smiled, it was so bright. Dẽ'nao had never seen him smile like this before.

A teasing look shined through the Tulkun's eyes, 'Is it because of a girl?'
The Tulkun let out clicks like as if he was laughing at Aonung's wide eyed look.
He narrowed his eyes at him, bubbles coming out of his mouth as he huffed.
'How did you know?' He signed to him, tilting his head in question.

'Because she is looking at you.' Dẽ'nao whistled, trailing his line of sight back to Mckenzie who was watching them from afar, curiosity planted all over her face.

Following where he was looking, he saw her looking at them. Aonung looked back at Dẽ'nao to see the teasing look he had, his face scrunching in amusement.

"I can tell that she's the one you want, go easy on the poor girl, don't break her.' He teased.
'Dẽ'nao!' Aonung signed, 'Stop!'
Dẽ'nao was amused at the pink that now flushed his cheeks, 'She lovessss
youuuu.'

Aonung rolled his eyes in defeat, before patting his Tulkun, 'Do you want to meet her?'

A look passed over Dẽ'nao, 'she is going to be your mate, of course I do.'

The man could never fathom how childish his Tulkun was, he might be old but he sure acted like a teenager sometimes.

Swimming over to McKenzie , he signed for her to go to the surface. The woman didnt take anytime as he grabbed her, pulling her into him. The two breathing in as they surfaced.

"My Tulkun wants to meet you." He whispered with a smile, looking into her eyes. Ignoring the Tulkun who were jumping and playing with their counterparts.

McKenzie let out a hum, "He does?"
Aonung nodded, her hands going into his hair while his arms wrapped around her waist.

"His name is Dẽ'nao."
McKenzie acted like she was thinking before speaking again, "Okay- But, You have to give me a kiss."
Aonung pursed his lips at the smirk he had on his face, his tail wrapping around her leg. Deciding to indulge in her antics, McKenzie pecked his lips, the Na'vis face scrunching in dissapointment.

"More." He rumbled, trying to lean in.

McKenzie pulled back with a smile, "I have to meet him, then I will give you more."

Aonung deflated, letting his weight go as his woman dragged him through the water. McKenzie could only laugh at his tantrum, pulling him under water, his body now light enough for her to move.

Dẽ'nao clicked at him, the man now straightening at the sight of him, a smile pulled on his face.

'Hello.' McKenzie signed.

Dẽ'nao clicked back, Aonung translating for her, 'Hello, what is your name?"
'McKenzie.' She answered back, moving closer to him.
'You are the one who caught my brother's heart?'

'I did?' McKenzie signed, her heart beating in a fast pace.

Aonung smiled at her, before nodding to the Tulkun, 'I am a very lucky man.'

'You still have time to run for it.' Dê'nao clicks a laugh as Aonung rolled his eyes.

'I also want nieces and nephews, so hurry up. Oh and you have my blessing.'
McKenzie pulled her head back, her hand coming over her face. Aonung let out a smirk, looking to Dẽ'nao, the both of them sharing a look.

McKenzie decided to leave, calling to her llu, Bümi quickly coming under her rider. The girl did not want to think about the coversation they just had, Aonung calling to his Ilu as he raced after her.

Dẽ'nao trailing behind them.
The three circled and twirled around eachother, the conversation long forgotten. They were just enjoying eachother presence, their Ilu's playfully nipping at eachother while Dẽ'nao chased them.

McKenzie watched the people talking to their soul brother's and sisters, the happy parents presenting their babys to their friends. It was a peaceful moment for all, a happy time to see their family come home.

From afar, Jake watched how his daughter was smiling from ear to ear at Aonung who pulled her towards him. He felt a smile crept up his face before continuing his way around the people with his wife.