𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙞𝙭

THE FOREST WAS and forever will be the Sully's home, at least in their heart it is. If you had told yourself five years ago you'd be flying across the ocean away from the forest you would have died from laughter, not believing a single word.

But now here they were flying across the ocean to live somewhere else. The family was leaving their home to protect their people.

Mckenzie's Ikran was flying across the ocean to travel to a clan, her Father had said home was wherever your family was but she just couldn't see it that way.

The seven of them finally saw land, they surveyed the area that her family was hoping to make their home. Their huts lay close to the ground by the sea and they were all built into big tree roots.

After flying over sea for the past few days the ocean seemed so normal.
Even if this place was very different from where she had grown up and what she'd become accustomed to.

The family all got off their Ikrans and looked around at everything and everyone. Neytiri first grabbed her bow before Jake told her to put it away. They had to make themselves friendly so they could stay here, away from the sky people.

"On me." Jake spoke. All of kids abided by his ordered making sure to stick close to one another.

The Metkayina clan quickly gathered around them, some were curious, excited, fear, and disgusted. "Be nice." Neytiri mutters.

It seems like a hundred na'vi had gathered to look them up and down. They were different from them, their skin a cyan color with ocean blue eyes that fit right with the seas while the Sully had dark blue skin, red and yellow eyes.

The crowd parted for a second as two boys walked forward one being taller than the other. The shorter one had his curls displayed in a short cut and the taller one had his braids tied up into a bun.

Mckenzie stands in between Lo'ak and Neteyam greeting the two boys with a simple gesture of hello. McKenzie's eyes were trained on the taller boy who was eyeing her brothers before turning to look at her.

His gaze was firm on her as he took in her appearance. His blue-green eyes were a stark contrast to the red eyes she had become so accustomed to looking into. His face held concern and curiosity by the red eyes.

From that small moment she could feel the way her heart beat picked up.
His eyes tore away from her own as he made his way around her family.

"What is that?! Is that supposed to be a tail?" The shorter boy joked around making people around laugh out. She tried to ignore the laughs remembering to stay on her best behavior.

If she didn't she were certain your parents would kill her.

Lo'ak's head turn towards the water.
Mackenzie look over to see a pretty girl getting out from the water.

Neteyam and her look over and give their brother a knowing glance with a cheeky smirk.

"It's too small. How are they supposed to swim?" She heard the boy continue to joke around. She rolls her eyes at the comment choosing to ignore them and not lash out.

The girl from earlier comes over and lightly hits the boy getting him to stop.

"Do not Rotxo. Aonung." She says reprimanding him.

"Hey" Lo'ak bluntly says to the girl.
The girl smiles before letting out a little laugh.

Mckenzie watch Aonung give Lo'ak a glare before his eyes go back to her. Only for a second though a moment later and his eyes left her almost like they were never on her.