Deep breaths Juuzou x Panic disorder!reader

You stood there, your breaths hitching as you tried to calm yourself. Your hands and feet were shaking as a steady stream of tears ran down your face. Everybody was looking at you, some with looks of pity, and others with looks of what seemed like disgust. You took a step back, glass breaking under your feet as you ran out of the cafeteria. You ran through the corridors and straight towards your special place. It didn't seem like much to just drop a tray on the floor, but for you, it was like the whole school had just seen you naked. But this was what you had to deal with every day, so you should have been used to this by now. But it was always intense. It even seemed to be getting worse. As you came to the old art room, you opened the door and stepped in, still shaking. You closed the door and slid down it, holding you head in your hands. The were sweaty, but you were used to it. Your breathing became shallow and fast as you heart rate picked up, and you felt your throat starting to close up. Usually it started with the dizziness, then came the shaking and sweating, then the fast heartbeat and shallow breaths, and after that came the closed throat and nausea. You felt an overwhelming feeling like you were going to throw up, but you usually didn't so you didn't bother with going to the bathroom. You ran your hand through your soaked (h/c) locks, trying to steady your breathing. You heard a light knock on the door and scooted over so the person could get in. He didn't even bother asking if you had moved, he knew you always moved a little so he could get in. He opened the door and stepped in, closing it behind him before sliding down next to you.
"What happened (f/n)-chan? You were doing so good~" He said in his childlike voice. You had been dating for about a year, so this was nothing new to him.
"Well." You managed to whisper.
"Hmmm? What are you talking about?" You managed a smile.
"It's doing well, not good." You whispered a little louder. He giggled and ruffled your hair a little. You smiled and laid your head on his shoulder, trying to calm down. Your heart was still beating extremely fast, but your shaking and lessened and your throat was opening up again. He wrapped his arm around your shoulder, pulling you closer.
"I was getting lunch, and then I just started feeling like everybody was judging me. I started shaking and dropped my tray. There was glass everywhere. And they just stared at me." You said, starting to sob once again.
"It's okay. I'll get your lunch tomorrow so you don't have to go." He said soothingly. You nodded slowly and closed your eyes, enjoying the short time of peace.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••
You scribbled down the notes on the board while the teacher explained what the class would be doing next week. You weren't exactly listening, but you heard something about a group experiment. You hadn't done a lot of those, but because of your condition the teacher always let you work alone. It was easier. But if it was an experiment that required you to have a partner, Juuzou would usually be brought over to help you. You looked up at the clock. Twenty minutes left. Biology was the last class of the day, and after that you were going to Juuzou's to watch some movies. You had been looking forward for it for weeks, but he was always busy with helping Shinohara-san. That's when you felt it. That dizziness you knew all too well. You dropped your pencil as the panic hit you. You gripped the edges of your table tightly, breathing deeply to try and calm down.
"(L/n)-san, are you alright?" The teacher asked, and all the students turned to look at you. Not now, why now? You thought as your hands started shaking. You heard the quiet murmurs of the students as sweat started to drip down your face. The teacher walked over to you and grabbed your shoulders. Before you lost control of your breathing, you managed to whisper.
"Call Juuzou." The teacher called for one of the students and told him to go to Juuzou's classroom. Juuzou was sitting in his classroom, staring at the clock and waiting for the bell to ring. He wanted to be with you. He hated being in different classes, never knowing if you were having a panic attack. It had been three days since your last panic attack, which was very good for you.
"Suzuya-san, keep working." The teacher barked. He hated her. She was so mean. Not to him, it didn't bother him when other people were mean to him. He hated that she was so mean to you. He was snapped out of his thoughts when a short boy ran to the classroom, panting and red.
"Suzuya-san? Is there a Juuzou Suzuya here?" He asked between pants. Juuzou stood up and nodded.
"That's me." He stated. The boy nodded.
"You have to come with me. (L/n)-san is having a panic attack." He immediately ran out the door in the direction of the biology classroom. He had memorized all her classes just in case this happened. He rushed through the corridors of the school until he finally reached your classroom. You were sitting in your chair, shaking and breathing fast. Your (h/c) hair was stuck to your face from all the sweat as you tried to breathe through your closed throat. Juuzou ran to your table, kneeling down next to you.
"I tried to calm her down, but I couldn't." The teacher said. It didn't surprise him that the teacher couldn't calm you, because for some reason Juuzou was the only one that could. Even your parents couldn't. They just had to wait for you to calm down on your own. But he knew better than to wait. He knew you felt horrible when this happened.
"It's okay, there aren't a lot of people that can." He said. The bell rang and the students filed out, the teacher telling them to read something for the next class. He caressed your hair gently, whispering calming words into your ear. After a while your heart slowed down and your breaths became normal, your shaking stopped and you were able to focus again. You looked into Juuzou's beautiful red irises and smiled a small smile.
"We're still on for movie night, right?" You asked. He giggled and nodded, hugging you tightly.
"Of course we are, (y/n)-chan~" He said happily.

A/n
Oh yeah, I managed to update this shit. And I managed to make a fluffy chapter(sort of). Thank you so much for reading, please vote and comment and please PM me if you have any suggestions or a one shot you want me to write, I don't bite, I promise. I love you all!
-KiritoGasai16/Annkary ^_^