The first snow Juuzou x boy reader

Listen to the goddamn song people! Jk but seriously it's amazing
Song: Where's my love, SYML
Requested by @cutiepuff13!

The snow is falling again. It's the first snow of the year. I met you when the first snow fell. I lost you when the first snow fell. Now the first snow is falling once again, and of course, I'm thinking of you. I'm thinking of the first snow of 2009, when we first met.

The sky was full of clouds, the wind blowing harshly, and for some reason he was running, running through the streets as fast as he could. He couldn't miss it, he couldn't. It was about to snow, he just knew it, he could see it in the sky, he could practically feel it. He loved the snow, so much. It was cold, and harsh, but so pure and white, it was irresistible. No flake was the same, though they all looked similar from afar. So he always looked closely, especially during the first snow, that was the most special snow. It was the snow where no one had grown tired of the cold, where everyone could just appreciate the beauty before the stinging cold burned them. He had a special place where he would always go during the first snow, a perfect place. He had tried to get his friends to come with him, but they just said it was lame and went to some club or mall instead. He didn't understand how they couldn't see the beauty in it all. The beauty in the untouched white. They were no longer his friends though, unfortunately, so he could no longer try to convince them. He had never gotten a satisfactory explanation for why they had left him, but he no longer felt like he needed one. He was alone, but he was never lonely. He had books, movies, poems and his mind, they kept him company. It had been kind of hard when he was a child, never having anyone to talk to, but he had managed. He talked to his cat with the snowy white fur and sky blue eyes. Or the nice nurse that helped heal his bruises and cuts when the other kids were mean. He talked to his therapist when child protective services where taking him away to a better home. That was enough. He was out of breath when he reached his destination, panting and sweating in the cold air. But it was so worth it. Everyone that was in the large square stopped talking, stopped walking and just looked up as the first snow of the year fell. His eyes widened and glittered as he watched in amazement. It really was beautiful. He was snapped from his trance when someone knocked him down, causing him to land harshly on the ground, scraping his bare hands. He groaned when he saw his hands stained with crimson blood.
"Sorry, I wasn't looking where I was going." He looked up from his hands and was met by another shade of crimson, lighter than that of his blood. The boy had an outstretched hand for him to take, so he did, and the stranger with crimson eyes pulled his up off his place on the ground.
"Thank you." He said, and the boy nodded.
"It's no problem, I was the one to knock you over, so." There was a small silence, but then the boy spoke again.
"I'm Juuzou." He nodded with a smile.
"(Y/n). Did you come to see the snow?" Juuzou nodded.
"I live near here and I saw it was about to snow so I though why not." (Y/n) nodded, smiling. He looked back up at the sky, once again getting transfixed by the snow, but Juuzou's gaze lingered on him, looking into his beautiful (e/c) eyes and flushed cheeks, thinking just how lucky he was to have literally run into a cute boy.
"Do you wanna hang out?" Juuzou asked after a while. (Y/n) looked back at him and nodded.
"Sure." The went and sat down in the nearby coffee shop and they just talked, for hours. They had a lot in common, weirdly, and it was nice. (Y/n) felt like he finally had someone who he could talk to and who understood, even if they had only just met. And both definitely wanted to meet again.

I'm thinking of the first snow of 2012, the first snow after we hadn't talked for weeks.

He was curled up on the sofa when he glanced out the window to see the sky thick with dark clouds. He knew it was about to happen, but for the first time since he could remember, he didn't want to see it. He had no craving to see the beautiful white flakes come down, because the beautiful white that once made him feel better now reminded him of the white locks of his best friend, the one he hadn't spoken to in weeks, despite living with him. Juuzou didn't come out of his room unless (y/n) wasn't home, and (y/n) was too angry to try to talk to him. They had been fighting non-stop for about a month before they just stopped talking completely, and even though he would never ever admit it at the time, for the first time in his life (y/n) was lonely. So when the white flakes started falling from the sky, his eyes glittered with tears of sadness and not joy. He cried for ages as he looked at the snow, not having the will to stop himself. He didn't try to hide it, he just cried. He didn't cry often and he hadn't shed a tear since he met Juuzou, but now he was a crying mess on the sofa because of the two things he loved most. He hated it so much. But then slender arms wrapped around him, pulling him closer. (Y/n) cried into Juuzou's shoulder while he stroked his back and ran his fingers through his soft (h/c) hair.
"I'm sorry." Juuzou whispered.
"Me too." (Y/n) sniffled and sat up, Juuzou's arms still around his waist. He looked into those beautiful crimson eyes and finally said what he had been wanting to say for so long.
"I love you." Juuzou's eyes widened and he tensed, but then he relaxed and he smiled.
"I love you too." Juuzou wiped the tears away from his cheeks, and did something they both had wanted for a long time. He kissed him, gently and slowly, and (y/n) kissed him back.

I'm thinking of the first snow of 2015. The first snow that cost me my best friend, my one true love, and cost you your life.

He jumped when his phone buzzed on his bed, signaling a call from his boyfriend. He smiled and picked up, his cheeks red and his heart beating fast.
"Where are you?" He asked with a giggle.
"I'm on my way, I promise, I just forgot the rings at home." (Y/n) chuckled, shaking his head.
"Of course you did. Well hurry up, I don't want you to miss your own wedding." He said, fixing his tie again and glancing up at his smiling foster family.
"Nervous?" Juuzou asked.
"Terrified, but I don't care." Juuzou nodded.
"Good boy. I'll see you soon, don't start without me." (Y/n) chuckled.
"We can't. Love you, be safe." He said with a smile.
"I always am." And then they hung up. (Y/n) placed the phone back on his bed and smiled nervously at his family. And they waited, for hours, before his phone buzzed again.
"Juuzou, where are you?!" He growled, pissed off but worried out of his mind.
"Is this Mr.(last name)?" He froze, looking into his fathers eyes.
"Yes, who is this?"
"My name is Dr.Smith." Everything froze. Now he was terrified. He couldn't hear anything the doctor said after he said the words. The words he feared the most. DOA. Dead on arrival. He didn't even stand a chance. That was when he broke down. Everything went black. He couldn't think, he couldn't hear, all he could feel was the immense sadness filling him to the brim. He was dead. Juuzou was dead.

It was supposed to be a day of happiness, of love, but instead it was turned into a day of sadness, of fear, of loneliness. But here I am, ten years later, thinking of you looking at the first snow fall. But it doesn't bring me sadness, not anymore. It brings good memories, it brings me a piece of you.

A/n
Hey guys! Sorry I've been gone for so long, I just haven't been inspired to write any of the Juuzou one-shots for a while. And I know this one is short, sorry, but I actually sorta like it, especially since it is a boyxboy one, which I love. But yeah, please vote and comment, tell me what ya think, I hope you enjoyed and I love you!
                       -KiritoGasai16/Annkary ^_^