The last chance Juuzou x reader

Here's a pic of the dress and the song you danced to!

You lay on your bed, your headphones on and your favorite song blasting. Your feet moved to the rhythm and your eyes closed. You began to mouth the words, making dramatic hand gestures as you sank into the song. You were so into the song you didn't notice your mother knocking on your door. She became frustrated and opened the door, despite you warning her never to enter your room without your permission. She looked at you, sprawled out on the bed and moving your feet and smiled. She tapped your shoulder lightly, startling you so much you almost screamed.
"Mom! What are you doing here?!" You asked and she laughed.
"We need to go." She said with a giggle.
"Where?" You asked and paused the song.
"You're going to pick out dresses for the dance with Hinami and Touka, remember?" She asked and you smiled.
"Right, I remember." You said and stood up, picking up your phone and your wallet.
"You're driving me to Touka's, right?" You asked and followed your mother to the front door where you sat down and started putting on your rainbow converse.
"Yeah, unless you wanna walk ten blocks?" She said in a sarcastic tone.
"No thanks." You stood up and smiled at your mother who opened the door. You both walked to the car and got in, starting the drive to Touka's place where you were gonna meet Touka and Hinami. The drive was short and soon you, Hinami and Touka were in the middle of town, shopping for dresses for your final high school dance. You had went to so many shops you couldn't even try to count, both Hinami and Touka had picked dresses, but you still hadn't found the right one.
"Come on (y/n), just pick one already!" Hinami whined. You smiled. You were currently wearing a crimson gown with a bit of lace, a beautiful dress, but it didn't feel right on you.
"Sorry guys, it just doesn't feel right." You said and went back into the dressing room to change.
"I'll go find another one." Touka said before going to search. You sighed and leaned against the wall of the small cubicle. Your thoughts wandered for a while before settling on one thing that had been bothering you for four years now, two simple words.
Juuzou Suzuya.
You sighed deeply, and Hinami smiled.
"Why don't you just ask him to the dance?" She asked and you shook your head.
"Are you crazy!?" You said, earning a chuckle from the smalm brunette.
"Look, you've been obsessing over the guy since the start of high school, and tomorrow is your last chance to make a move, so why not? It's not like you have anything to lose." She was right. You didn't have anything to lose. But you were too shy to even talk to him properly. Sure, you had chatted with him, but never actually talked to him. You sighed once again and closed your eyes, remembering the first time you ever talked to Juuzou Suzuya.
Flashback
You closed your eyes and took a deep breath before opening them again. The school was huge. It was made entirely of stone, making it even more intimidating. You had been going to that school for around six months, and it still scared you. You sighed and started walking up the stairs to hell. You made your way to you locker quickly, trying your best to avoid eye contact. You opened your locker and put in the books in your bag and replaced them with the ones you needed that day.
"(Y/n)!" You turned around and saw Touka and Hinami walking towards you. You smiled and closed your locker.
"Hey guys." You said with a smile. Hinami smiled and took your hand, leading you down the hallway and to your homeroom. You sat down in your seat and Hinami sat down next to you with Touka behind you.
"Did you have a good weekend?" You asked. Hinami nodded frantically.
"I went to the carnival with Yomo-san!" Hinami said with a huge smile. You smiled and looked at Touka.
"What did you do?" You asked.
"I went to Kaneki's place and we watched a movie." She said with a small blush on her cheeks. Your eyes widened and you looked at Hinami.
"Did you know about this?" You asked and she shook her head.
"How could you keep this from us Touka-chan?" Hinami asked with a pout.
"It's none of your business." Touka stated and Hinami gasped dramatically.
The bell rang, signaling the beginning of class. The students filed in, the teacher following close behind. You blushed when Juuzou burst into the classroom, panting and walking to his seat next to you.
"Suzuya, you're late." The teacher said.
"Sorry, I overslept." Juuzou said with a smile. The teacher nodded and said something about a warning before starting to talk again. You saw Juuzou start to fumble with his bag before sighing. He looked around and his eyes stopped on you. YOU! Unpopular, nerdy you! You couldn't believe it! He cleared his throat before poking you in the shoulder. You looked at him and he smiled.
"Do you mind if I look at your book? I forgot mine." He said. Oh. My. God. He was talking to you! The Juuzou Suzuya was talking to you! And he wanted to look at your book! You felt like your face was on fire and you thought that your heart was going to jump out of your chest at any moment. You were so distracted by your thoughts you didn't notice it had been a minute and you hadn't answered him.
"Are you okay?" Juuzou asked, pulling you out of your thoughts. You shook your head and smiled your most charming smile.
"You can look at my book!" You exclaimed way to loudly. The whole class was starting at you, the teacher had stopped talking and your face was burning up. You looked down, your eyes filling with tears. You had never been so embarrassed in your entire life! You looked up when you heard a small giggle and the screeching of a table being moved. You saw Juuzou scooting his table over to yours, a big smile on his face and your whole day lit up.
"Thank you." He said once he was close enough. You smiled and moved the book to the middle of the two tables.
"What's your name?" Juuzou whispered. You smiled and said.
"I'm (y/n)"
End of flashback
"Here, try this one." You snapped out of your thoughts when Touka handed you a beautiful electric blue dress with a black belt. You quickly put it on. It was like magic. You absolutely loved it! It was perfect on you. You walked out if the dressing room and showed your friends, who both gasped.
"It's beautiful!" Hinami exclaimed. Touka nodded in agreement. You did a little twirl and smiled at them.
"I love it! I am so buying it." You said and both girls nodded. You smiled into the mirror before quickly changing before buying the dress.
Soon you were sitting in your window seat, cuddled up with pillows all around you and shaking like hell. No matter how hard you tried to calm down you just shook even more. You dared to glance at the phone sitting next to you. Your (e/c) eyes filled with tears and you closed them, taking a deep breath before reaching your hand out and picking the phone up quickly. You unlocked it and opened your contacts list. You scrolled down and stopped at the J where Juuzou's name was written. You took a deep breath and pressed his name before putting the phone to your ear. It was ringing. You were shaking really bad, but you sucked it up. This was your last chance to ask him, you were going through with it.
"Hello?" Juuzou asked and you gasped.