Long overdue (please read)

So, you guys, the ones left at least, can probably guess what this means. You've probably even been expecting this for quite some time now, who knows. I've been told that my lack of motivation and interest is showing in my stories. I don't know if all of you see it, but for even one person to see it is enough for me. I've been thinking this over in my head ever since I published my first oneshot in this lil book, how it would all end. At first I thought it never would. My passion for this was so great I thought it was endless. I have discovered that in fact it was not. Now even the tiny spark I had left has faded, and all my efforts to reignite it have failed. I would like to say I'm not giving up, but I think I gave up a long time ago, even if I didn't admit it. But maybe giving up isn't a bad thing. It doesn't have to be. I'm not giving up on writing, not at all. I don't think I could ever do that. But I am giving up on this. I won't delete it, it'll be up and open for all of you. But this is the official end. Most of you probably won't care, maybe some will. Maybe a select few of you will read my other stories. I hope this doesn't make any of you sad, or annoyed or make you less inspired or something like that. But if it does please feel free to talk to me, and I will do my best to talk to you and try to make you feel better. This book has helped me grow as a writer, and I have made my few friends because of it and grown closer to a person I hadn't spoken to in years, and for that I am grateful. I am grateful for all your support through everything, and for your comments and your inspiration. But, it is time for me to officially move on, for good, and say goodbye to this wonderful book with my old, shitty oneshots and my new, shitty oneshots, and all of your comments. Goodbye my lovely readers, I hope to see you around.

                         -Annkary/KiritoGasai16 ^_^