This is my heaven

BxB
Sequel to Does it rain in heaven?
Okay, so I know only one person wanted to see a sequel to this BUT I love it lots so I just had to :3 ALSO one of my lovely readers pointed me to a fellow writer deserving of a shoutout, and I've never really done this before but I like to help when I can! The writer's username is Koyuki--Chan and I checked out their awesome story The hobby club and it's really good! It's well written and awesome so go check it out!

It had been three years since (Y/N) was sent to a conversion camp by his parents. He had hoped the camp would manage to fix him, to rid him of this vile disease, but it didn't work. It did however make him realize that, yes, he was broken, but not because he was gay. His sexuality had saved him. And in a way, that camp had saved him. It was where he met Jeremy and Juuzou, and Mars. Poor Mars. He was such a great person, he didn't deserve that. The killer still hadn't be found, and honestly the three of them weren't sure the killer would ever be found. Mars' brother would stop trying to find him though. But in the end he hadn't survived it either. It was probably the same killer, and they were sure it was someone who worked at the camp, but no one would investigate it, so really there was no way of knowing. Juuzou, (Y/N), Jeremy and Sam had a good life away from their old lives. Jeremy and Sam had started talking about buying a house and had gotten engaged. They all lived together in a big loft with a beautiful view in Brooklyn, they all had jobs and they all had lives and they could all do as they pleased.
"What are you thinking about?" Juuzou mumbled, breaking (Y/N) out of his trance. He had been staring out the window of their bedroom, his hair hanging in his eyes, Juuzou's breath tickling his bare chest. He had tried not to wake Juuzou up, he hadn't been getting much sleep lately, but apparently he didn't try hard enough.
"Mars." (Y/N) whispered back, clearing all thought of sleep from Juuzou's mind. Juuzou reached up and pulled (Y/N) down so his head was resting on his pillow and his nose was touching Juuzou's.
"You need to stop obsessing over that. It's not doing anyone any good." Juuzou whispered, combing his thing fingers through (Y/N)'s hair.
"Maybe if I had started obsessing sooner it could've done March some good. Maybe he wouldn't have died." (Y/N) said, but Juuzou shook his head, his piercing red eyes staring into (Y/N)'s (e/c) ones.
"You shouldn't think like that. There was nothing anyone could've done, we both know that. You saw him, the look in his eyes, he was going to find out who killed his brother and he wasn't going to let anyone stop him, not matter what." Juuzou said with determination, and even though (Y/N) knew he was right he couldn't help but think that maybe if he had done something March wouldn't be dead. Maybe even Mars would still be alive.
"Hey." Juuzou said, brushing (Y/N)'s cheek gently.
"Sorry." (Y/N) apologized, giving Juuzou a small smile.
"Go back to sleep." Juuzou whispered and (Y/N) nodded, closing his eyes and trying to relax as Juuzou combed his fingers through his (h/c) hair. When (Y/N) woke the space next to him was empty. He could hear voices coming from the kitchen, presumably Jeremy, Sam and Juuzou. He thought about just getting up and going out there, being with his friends, but he didn't want to. Not yet. He just wanted to lay there, just for a bit, completely alone with his thoughts. So that's exactly what he did. He thought about his family, how he left them behind without a single goodbye and with no regrets. His only regret was not being able to save Mars and having to watch March going mad with grief. His brother was all he had, so when he lost him he didn't know what to do. He left his home, his parents and his five younger siblings and stayed in Brooklyn with (Y/N) and the others for a bit, a few months maybe. But they were identical twins, they had a special bond the likes of which none of them had seen before. March looked so much like Mars, but his hair was a bit lighter and one of his eyes was a light green color while both of Mars' were a shimmering blue. Something broke inside March when he was without Mars. (Y/N) didn't know him before Mars died, but Mars had talked about his twin brother. (Y/N) had listened to countless stories about the brave, cheerful, quiet but expressive March, the one with the earth in one eye and the sky in the other and the Sun shining in his hair. (Y/N) remembered wanting to meet this March, this happy-go-lucky clumsy idiot. March was still the same on the surface, but he wasn't happy, not without Mars. After his stay with them March checked himself into the camp. All of them told him not to go, that it was a stupid thing to do, but March was stubborn, just like his brother. They got the news two months later. Beaten and stabbed in the abdomen, bled out, just like his brother. What a twisted world it is to take two of the kindest, most loving people and throwing all that shit at them just to have them killed in such a horrible way. (Y/N) didn't wanna think anymore. He grabbed the gigantic shirt he had borrowed from Jeremy and pulled it on. It was so big it grazed the bare skin of his thighs below his shorts, but it was nice and soft. He stopped behind the wall separating the kitchen from the hallway in just the right spot so he could see into the kitchen but he couldn't be seen. Juuzou was sitting on the counter with a bowl of cereal next to him, his white hair brushed out of his face. Jeremy was sat at the dining table eating waffles and Sam was sitting by the window and looking out at the streets below them. (Y/N) leaned against the wall and watched his friends. He did this a lot, they just didn't know about it. Juuzou grinned when Sam said something funny, but Jeremy threw a piece of waffle at him. (Y/N) walked into the room then, his feet making a pitter-patter sound as he walked over the cold wood floor. Jeremy jumped up immediately and picked him up, swinging him around making (Y/N) scream at the top of his lungs. Juuzou gasped and jumped onto Jeremy's back, yelling at him to let his boyfriend go or he'd eat all his pudding. Of course at the threat of losing his pudding Jeremy let (Y/N) go, but (Y/N) was smiling up at Jeremy with sparking eyes. Juuzou huffed at the lack of attention and picked (Y/N) up, carrying him off to the counter and placing him next to Juuzou's bowl of cereal where Juuzou had been sitting just a few moments before. Juuzou planted himself in between (Y/N)'s legs and picked up his bowl, continuing to eat.
"So, have you guys heard anything about the apartment?" (Y/N) asked, and Sam's face lit up like a lightbulb.
"We got it." Sam whispered, his green eyes filled to the brim with excitement and (Y/N) squealed, clapping his hands together.
"That's amazing guys! I'm so happy for you!" Juuzou said through his cereal, spitting milk everywhere and earning a smack on the head from (Y/N) for making a mess. It was probably at that moment that (Y/N) realized it. After all those years he finally realized it. It didn't matter if he didn't go to heaven. And it wasn't just because it didn't rain in heaven. Because despite everything they had been through, all of the loss and heartbreak, this was his heaven. Sitting on his kitchen counter with the love of his life standing between his legs and eating cereal with messy bed hair and his friends giggling about the new life they were about to have, that was the best heaven he could wish for.