Is this love?

Inspired by da song. Basically it was the runner up to represent Iceland in this year's Eurovision Song Contest and I really love it so you can listen to the song(the English version)(but you can find the Icelandic version if ya want)(it's called Hvað með það? in Icelandic btw) and you can watch the performance too(I really recommend it it's so awesome)
Also it's 1:47 AM why am I still awake?
Also it's in Juju's point of view

What would you want to do on a Saturday night? Personally I would like to be lying in bed with my laptop, book and preferably with an animal of some sorts. But you can't always get what you want, I know that. However, you shouldn't give in to peer pressure, a rule that I try to live by. So, why the hell am I at a party? I have no clue. But, Sarah just broke up with her girlfriend and she needed to get her mind off it, so she dragged me with her. I'd like to think it's because I'm good friends with her, but actually it's because I don't drink which means I can drive her home, otherwise she would've invited someone else. But of course as soon as we arrived Sarah ditched her designated driver and found Harlot and Tara, and now they're having the time of their life while I'm sitting, alone, on a barstool at the edge of the living room. I'm holding a red solo cup, but that's mainly for the aesthetic since it's filled with Sprite. There's a bunch of dancing, dry humping, sweaty, drunk people around me, a few of them obviously way too young to be here and others that look way too old. And here I am, a twenty four year old guy with nothing to do but sit, drink and wait for my drunk 'friend' to want to go home. I could always leave, but that'll just cause unwanted drama. So I sit like an obedient dog, glare at anyone who bumps into me or bothers me in any way. People stare when I growl at a passing teenager, but I really don't care. I lean back in my chair and sigh, running my pale hand through my white hair. And that's when I see her. Across the room, wearing ripped jeans and a cat hoodie with the hood up and cat ears standing up. And she's walking towards me. Why? I have no clue. Maybe she knows me? No, I definitely haven't seen her before. She looks beautiful though, and she's giving me a small, kind smile. But she looks nervous, as nervous as I am. Why am I nervous? I have no clue about that either. I stand up off my barstool and almost knock the thing over. Satan, why am I so awkward? Aaand she's taller than me. Only a few centimeters probably, but it's obvious and highly noticeable, though I think that kinda means the same thing. I can feel my hands trembling ever so slightly and my heart is pounding in my chest, and I gulp loudly, probably loud enough for her to hear.
"Hi." She says, flashing me a larger smile. I mentally facepalm at the dreamy look that sticks itself onto my face, my dreamy eyes looking dazed. I can see the questioning look in her pretty eyes, so I find the first reply that pops into my brain and say it.
"Hi." It feels like time stops, and there's only us. She's so beautiful. I don't really understand, I've never felt this way before. It's like I know, just know that I want to be with her forever and ever. Maybe this is that love Shinohara's always telling me about. I need to ask him about it later. She's staring at me, I can feel my cheeks heating up and my face turning bright red. God, I'm way too shy for this.
"Hi." She says again, and I mentally facepalm again. I can see it though, the look in her eyes that tells me something I can't understand, but it's good. And suddenly, because of her gaze I have forgotten how conversations work. I open my mouth to actually try and say something other than hi, but she puts her hand up, stopping me.
"I understand, I'm pretty social awkward too. I know exactly how you feel." She says with a chuckle, and my words return.
"Does that mean you don't want to be here either?" I ask, my voice still weak and shaky, but she giggles and nods, giving me that look again. My heart skips a beat. I didn't know I could feel like this, not at all.
"I'm not having any fun here." She says, and I feel my confidence growing.
"So, um, this is really awkward since we just met but, do you wanna get out of here?" I ask, scratching the back of my neck bashfully. She smiles and nods, taking my hand in hers. I guess I know what that look means now. I've gotta remember that. Though I don't think this'll be easy to forget.

This was a quick one, it's 2:20 AM now and I pretty much just spat this out before hitting the hay, but please let me know what you think, it's much appreciated. And if you've got some constructive criticism then go ahead and tell me. Hope you liked this oneshot, and the song!