In love with you

She was sat under a tree, her eyes scanning the pages of a book. It looked pretty new, but her books always looked new. It hurt him seeing her, because she reminded him of someone else. He kept on walking until he reached his house, shutting the door behind him with a sigh. Six years. It had been six years since she saw her last, the love of his life. Even after all this time, all he wanted was to hear her voice. He walked further into the empty house. It was filled with memories, that house. From the table where he always ate cake with his family on birthdays to the crack on the door to the basement where he had crashed into it. Most of the memories were upstairs though, the more important ones were there at least. That was probably the reason why he didn't spend much time there. It had been a bit more than a year since his parents had passed away along with his brother in a car accident. He got the house and all of their money, so he didn't really need to work, which was why he never left the house. He had just finished college when they died so that wasn't a problem. His friends were worried about him at first, but they soon accepted that he wouldn't be fixed, so they left. Gave up. And now he was close to giving up. The only thing keeping him there was her. The girl that used to live across the street, who used to sit on her roof and read. The girl who was never without a book and almost always had a new one. The girl he fell in love with without even hearing her voice. She had left as well, of course, and he hadn't seen her since. Now there was a new girl living across the street who also liked to read and always had a new book, but that was because she didn't like them and never finished them. He had grown very fond of books. Especially fantasy novels. He loved the way they transported him into another world, one with magic and mystery and everything you could dream of. His favorite book was one she had shown him, called This isn't Wonderland. It took place in the same world as Alice in Wonderland, only now Alice's granddaughter was going to wonderland. It was an amazing story, but he hated the end. The author hadn't finished it, and had said there would be no more, which she had said was so we would suffer. He always suffered when he read that book, because he wanted to know what happened to Alice and Chess. But he would never know. He glanced up at the stairs, but kept walking.

She was sat under a tree, her eyes scanning the pages of a book. It made the girls heart flutter to see someone sitting in her old spot, but it stopped as soon as she saw the girls face empty and emotionless. She hated it when people read just to look smart. It was disrespectful to the author and to the book. She kept walking, seeing her old house at the end of the street. The fact that it hadn't changed a bit made butterflies form in her stomach. The paint was the same, her old swing set was still in the front yard. She smiled when she saw her old window and patch of roof where she always sat. But then she glanced over at the house next door. It still looked the same as well, just not as happy. It had always had this happy aura around it, but now it was drained of all things happy. She looked up to the roof, at his window. It was exactly the same, the same drapes, a sketchbook on the windowsill and the window cracked open. Maybe someone else had moved in. She opened the door, poking her head in with a smile.
"Aunt Lucy?" She heard a laugh before footsteps approached from the kitchen. Her aunt smiled and engulfed her in a warm hug, ruffling her hair.
"My dear, you're early!" Her aunt exclaimed. She smiled and nodded, kissing her wrinkly cheek.
"I know aunt Lucy, I just wanted to be here as soon as possible. I missed you." She smiled and her aunt smiled back, taking her hand and leading her into the living room.
"Sit down, I'll get you something to drink. Coffee?" The woman was already in the kitchen when she finished her sentence and the girl chuckled.
"Coffee's fine aunt Lucy." She called and looked around. The inside of the house hadn't changed much either, only now it looked like and old lady lived there and not a family. She walked back out into the hall and up the stairs, heading straight into her old bedroom. It hadn't changed a bit. The walls were still covered in her old photos and small doodles. Her bookshelf was full to the brim and stacks of books lined the walls. Her bed with her favorite dark blue covers sat in the same place and her desk was still pushed up against one of the blue walls. She walked over to the window seat and sat down, taking one of her old pillows and snuggling up with it. She looked out the window at the clear blue sky and watched as birds flew over, flying wherever they wanted. Soon enough her eyes drifted over to the window next door, and she realized absolutely nothing had changed. His bed was the same, his desk was still filled with pages full of sketches and his clothes were left on the floor. Her eyes widened and she sat up straighter, staring at every detail with so much focus she almost fell off the seat when the door opened.

After three hours of doing nothing he finally gave up. He couldn't be so stubborn anymore, he couldn't just mope every day for the rest of his life, he had to do something. He stood up off the couch and without thinking walked up the stairs and pushed the door to his bedroom open. He didn't know what he expected to see. His old messy room, his unmade bed, his desk filled with sketches, his clothes forgotten on the floor. But he didn't expect to see her sitting by her window, staring into his room. He didn't expect to see those (e/c) eyes stare into his. He didn't expect to see the lips he always wanted to kiss curl into a smile when she saw him.

Listening to the song is essential!!

"Mommy, where are you!" The little girl called out. She snickered and moved closer to the wall.
"I don't know Ari, you need to find me to find out!" She called and heard her daughter sigh before the pitter patter of her small feet echoed through the otherwise quiet house as she kept searching. She snickered again and cracked open the closet door, watching as her daughter walked into the room, looking around with focused eyes.
"Mommy! I can't find you!" She chuckled again and howled lowly. The little girl smiled and ran toward the closet, opening the door wide and revealing her laughing mother.
"I found you!" She exclaimed and jumped into her arms. She smiled and hugged the little girl tightly, ruffling her hair.
"Yes you did my little star, now shall we find daddy and Luci?" The girl nodded eagerly and she smiled, taking her daughters hand and leading her out of the room.
"So where do you think little Luci is hiding star?" The little girl thought for a bit before running off into the bathroom. The girl squealed loudly and ran out again, her father following behind her with a grin. She smiled at her husband who's grin grew when he saw their daughter run into her mother's arms again.
"Juuzou, you need to find a better hiding place than the shower, it's pretty predictable." He shrugged and smiled.
"She still found you first." She glared at him teasingly before picking up the girl, turning and walking down the stairs.
"Now, let's find Luci." The two nodded in determination and started searching the living room. She saw the white hair of her son sticking out from behind the sofa as soon as they entered the room but didn't say anything and instead watched the little girl running around trying to find her big brother. After ten minutes and a howl from Lucifer she finally found him, jumping onto his back and screaming.
"I found you Lucifer!" He chuckled and nodded.
"Yes you did Ari." As the two ran around the living room, the pair stood at the door, Juuzou's arms wrapped around his wife who had a large grin plastered on her face. They truly had the best family in the world.