Prologue

They were dancing as if they were mocking me.

Yet the curves of the red lines in front of me looked so magical as it burned my words, my thoughts, my feelings, my moon.

I didn't need million little reasons to not love him.

One reason was enough.

I could feel my hand throw the small heart cushion into those majestic colour blend as it almost died for minute the raised higher than before, again— dancing so proudly as if mocking me.

Even though my brain was active, my heart was asleep or maybe even dead of watching my feelings die in front of me.

I propelled myself to stand, my gaze momentarily fixating on the blazing fire. Gripping the saree tightly in my hands, I moved forward, letting the saree slow catch the yellow dancing curves as it climbed, closer to me.

In an act of defiance, I released my grip, flinging the saree back into the flames. As the fabric burned and the yellow curves danced in the inferno, a bittersweet laughter seemed to emanate from the dancing red figures within yellow shell.

I walked away, I wish I could walk away from everything.

So, I'll tell you
A million tiny things that you have never known
It all gets tangled up inside
And I'll tell you
A million little reasons I'm falling for your eyes
I just want to be where you are

Not even a million little things could revive my dead heart or return the my diary of life and pain.