Chapter Fourteen

Shiya Saathvik

Shiya Saathvik

The cause of my beautiful torturing love.

The girl I have loved since the day I saw her dance freely in the auditorium. Since I saw that beautiful smile.

The reason why everyone in school feared me.

The reason I became a psychologist.

The girl who sets my heart on fire everytime she looks at me with her chocolate—wrapped mysterious eyes.

The moment she kissed me I knew I was gone, if it was possible I was just more in love with her. Her lips were the softest thing ever. To finally feel them, especially after those tantalizingly dark painted lips had been teasing me all night.

I never really imagined her touching me intimately. So when she did, it took all my willpower to resist pulling her back and kissing the shit of her. I knew she didn't kiss me to express her feelings for me, but rather as an excuse to avoid thinking about what happened in the club with her.

I never really realised that she was in love with a k-pop star.

And that same singer who loved her too, or shall I say still does. It was not difficult to notice how he looked at her, how he looked me with absolute jealousy.

I could see how he was breaking apart the way she was talking. I don't know what went downhill with them, but I understood that this man was the main reason for Shiya's condition.

He was the trigger, the final step towards the girl's depression.

I realised that love was a curse at a very young age, but I never thought the reason for my curse would undergo the same thing.

I never wished that for her.

I already knew that I was gonna bring her back to normal anyhow somehow, even if I have to live under the curse all over again.

As soon as I reached the bike rental station near my society, I switched off the engine and got off the bike. Locking it and scanning the code to make the payments for the rent.

After all the procedures, I walked into my society greeting the security guard. He was a sweet old man, last year I had helped his granddaughter to get admission in an art school after recognising her passion and talent for painting.

Digging my hands in my pocket, I had realised that I still had Shiya's phone. Taking it out, I stared at it. Even though it was a simple iphone, it was hers.

Then it lit up, I glanced down staring at her and her friends, Taniska's and one more guy's photo on the screen. Shiya had the most beautiful and innocent smile, she looked happy as Tanishka and the other guy kissed Shiya's cheeks, while she stared at the camera happily.

Her eyes were gleaming too.

I knew who the other guy was, I had seen him on Shiya's instagram's post a couple of times. He was Ethan Davis, COO of a major company in the USA. At first I was jealous of the guy, assuming that she is dating him but quickly I realised that he is just a friend.