Chapter ten

A/N
Hello!

Here's a double update for this week, cuz you guys make me smile just by showing your lil' cute love 🥰

Thank you so much for your votes and randomonezz for your comment, this chapter is dedicated to you!

"Sit still, will you?" I raise an eyebrow at her, as she giggles a bit then squares her shoulders and sits straighter

"Sit still, will you?" I raise an eyebrow at her, as she giggles a bit then squares her shoulders and sits straighter. I slowly move the brush over her closed right eye and step back to look at my piece of art. "Perfect. This is gonna be gross but my brother is gonna simp over you all again."

"Really, he better make it worth my while then." Tani says as she winks at me.

I scrunch up my nose and utter, "gross," swaying my hips a bit, I watch Tani move in front of the mirror and silently stare at herself. "Oh come on, throw those insecurities out. You look extremely hot. I can why your boyfriend wants to bang you even when you're on a call with me." I roll my eyes as I comment.

Fuck why did it have to my brother, out of every single male species in this world.

A smile graces my face as I watch her blush. I hug her from behind, keeping my chin on her shoulder. "You know I'm happy for you right?" I ask, as she smiles and nods.

"Let's get going, otherwise your brother will kill you." She says as turns around and takes my hand in hers. I laugh knowing that if we get late, my brother won't be scolding Tani, but he would definitely be scolding me.

I hastily grab my phone and follow Tani, my hurried steps echoing against the marble. Throwing a fly kiss to Shiloh, I successfully pull the door without letting him out.

In the lift, it becomes Tani's responsibility to click some sexy pictures of me as I try to struck the sexiest pose I can think of. And then in the lobby, it becomes my responsibility to click some pictures of Tani's before we meet my brother.

The moment we come into his eyesight, I just roll my eyes and make my way towards the car, hoping to be in the car before I witness hearing and seeing gross themselves out for me.

Opening the back door, I stop with one leg on the step as I feel jaw drop. There sitting was Atharva, my therapist, apparently my brother's best friend. My eyes roamed over the streetlight shining over his face, making his charcoal eyes give more depth than usual. "Snowdrop."

And that was enough to snap me out of my wander.

"Atharva, fancy seeing you here." I greet him, as I climb up into the backseat of my brither's Land Rover.

"Well I did say that I need to take Siddharth out for drinks." He explained as I nodded my head in understanding.

Keeping my hands over my lap, while watching my fingers fiddle around I think about what to say next, or if I should be saying anything at all.