New Entertainment

It all started around 1972 where Fredbear's family diner was opened. 

 Everything was fine until one day something terrible happened. 

 4 kids were bullying a helpless kid who was playing with a Fredbear plushie until one of them thought of a terrible idea. 

 One of them held that bullied kid by the arms and brought him close to Fredbear's mouth until Fredbear started malfunctioning and caused himself to bite the bullied child's face. 

 The 4 kids were distraught from what they did and decided to run away until they got lured by a man in a spring bonnie suit. 

 Not too long until he killed all four of them and fled without anyone noticing. 

 During that time, a new animatronic was made to entertain children just like Springbonnie and Fredbear. 

 That new animatronic named Puppet, but he was put in the corner as an extra because the fazbear company wanted to make more money. 

 When he arrived there at the diner, he and Fredbear witnessed the murder incident of the 4 kids. 

 As the family diner was closed down, Puppet quickly rushed towards the 4 kids who were murdered and transferred their souls into 4 new animatronics: Freddy Fazbear, Chica The Chicken, Bonnie The Bunny, and Foxy The Pirate Fox. 

 Now this year in 1983, Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria was born and Springbonnie and Fredbear were placed in the parts and service room, and the 4 animatronics were placed on the stage for entertainment

 After a big talk with Fredbear and Springbonnie, Puppet went back to the dining room and saw the 4 animatronics freaking out, then he yelled to shut them up.

"What's going on," Chica asked.

"Why are we in these suits," Bonnie asked.

"Where are we," Freddy asked.

"What happened to us," Foxy asked.

"(exhales) I have to explain the whole thing again. Great," Puppet groaned.

Puppet explained everything to them and the animatronics were shocked by it.

"Wow! I can't believe we all got killed. It's so cruel," Chica commented.

"Yeah, what an evil man," Bonnie growled.

"Wait, does this mean we are stuck here forever?" Foxy asked.

"Um...yes... Unfortunately," Puppet responded.

Chica puts her head down in sadness and Bonnie wrapped his arm around her.

"Don't worry, we'll be fine," Bonnie said, comforting.

"Why is he being so nice to me?" Chica thought as she nodded her head to Bonnie.

Meanwhile back at the parts and service room, Springbonnie placed his fist at the door with anger.

"If we stay in here, we are going to rot!" Springbonnie said with anger.

"How do we escape," He asked as he turned to his brother, Fredbear.

Fredbear thought for a moment until he saw something up in the ceiling.

"Look! There's a security camera," Fredbear said.

Springbonnie turned over and his brother was right.

"Wait, that means someone is watching us," Fredbear exclaimed.

Springbonnie looks at the security camera and pounces on it to attempt to break it.