Breaking Down

The 4 animatronics were now on their stage and Chica startled them after getting scared of her cupcake.

"Sorry! It's just that a weird thing I had in my hand was freaky," Chica said.

"Oh, okay then," Freddy commented.

He noticed that he had a microphone in his hand.

"Oooh, I have a microphone! Sweet, now I can sing like a champ," Freddy exclaimed as Bonnie rolled his eyes at him.

Foxy woke up and told his friends that they should explore around the pizzeria since it's going to be their new home after all. 

 Meanwhile I was in the car with my father who was severely drunk and angry and drove to the dark alley to abandon me there.

"There, I don't need you as my daughter!" Father said, drunkenly.

He started walking away until I heard screaming and stabbing sounds from my left side. 

 I peeked over and saw a guy in a purple security guard uniform stabbing my father with a knife in his hand. 

 I quickly started running with my late mother's toolbox in my hand until I saw Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria as my refuge. 

 I ran inside of there and quickly crawled into the corner of the dining room, hoping that no one would see me. 

 It wasn't too long until I heard a sound of a music box coming closer to me, so I immediately buried my head into my knees hoping the music would stop until I felt a hand rubbing against my back. 

 I turned around and saw Puppet who was looking at me with a sad expression on his face.

"Are you alright, Child?" Puppet asked.

I immediately hugged him, I don't know why, but I felt like I needed it more than anything.

 Puppet was taken back by it, but he hugged me back until he heard soft sniffles from me. 

 He made me look at him and noticed some tears coming down from my eyes.

"What's wrong," Puppet asked.

"Daddy (sobs) (sobs) don't want Y/nie no more. Daddy (sobs) was killed (sobs) by a mad man," I sobbed.

"Why did your daddy abandon you, hmm?" Puppet said as he placed me on his lap.

"Because (sobs) (sobs) Y/nie's a little," I replied.

"No wonder she's acting like she's three, I have to tell the others about this," Puppet thought.

He placed me back in the corner and ready to tell me something.

"Y/n, I'm going to get my friends here, so I can introduce them to you. I want you to stay here where I can see you, okay?" Puppet said.

I nodded my head and watched Puppet flying to the other room where the other animatronics are.

"Puppet, what's going on," Freddy asked.

"I want you guys to follow me. I need to show you guys something, but I want you all to be extremely gentle," Puppet replied.

"Why is that," Bonnie asked.

"You'll see," Puppet replied.

Puppet led them to the dining room and the rest were shocked to see me with tears in my eyes while sitting in the corner. 

 Puppet flew towards me and held me in his arms as I sobbed in his small chest.

"There, there, you're alright, child," Puppet said as he pats my back.

"Puppet, who is that?" Foxy asked.

"This is what I'm going to tell you guys about," Puppet said.

"She came here for refuge. Her father abandoned her and got killed on the spot," He added.

"Why would he abandon her," Freddy asked.

"She has little space. It is where a teen or adult slips to a care free state of a toddler," Puppet replied.

The animatronics were shocked that a father would do this to a child who has special needs and then gets killed at the end.

"But who killed her father," Foxy asked as he rubbed his hand against my back.

"Don't ask that question yet, Foxy. The girl is too fragile to answer that," Chica said.

"Chica's right. We need to give her time, so she can process everything that is happening." Puppet said.