What Comes After 3

"For our family? Anything," Freddy said.

"Great!" Chica said.

"But first we need a rational plan and some volunteers," Freddy said.

"I got it. You, Puppet, Fredbear, and I will split up in groups of two and search through various buildings for them. This way we cover more ground and those two have supernatural powers which gives us an advantage against Ennard," Chica suggested.

"That could actually work," Fredbear said.

"But what about the rest of us? How do we keep in contact with you?" Toy Chica questioned.

"I have something that'll help with that," Puppet stated.

Puppet teleported himself to the basement and started searching for communication devices. 

 Meanwhile at the unknown place, Bonnie and Mangle were still tied up on the ground.

"I never imagined myself in a situation like this," Mangle said.

"You can say that again. What a life we live, huh?" Bonnie said.

"Yeah. Do you think they will come for us?" She asked.

"Why wouldn't they?" He asked.

"It's too dangerous to face Ennard first of all, so maybe they would rather have two of us gone than all of us." She replied.

"Mangle, no matter what situation we're in, and whoever it is, our friends would never give up on us. We're family,"he said.

"You know what? You're right. Sorry for thinking so stupidly. My mind hasn't been in the right place after 1987 because Ennard's soul was trapped in my head when he was killed. From then I suffered terrifying nightmares, became incredibly weak and didn't trust anyone. My faith was lost, until now," She said.

"You have nothing to apologize for! If anything, I should be the one apologizing for what Ennard did to you. I was trapped too, but Y/n got me out of it by playing her mother's song on the guitar," He said.

"Seems like we have more in common than we initially thought," She said.

"Hey Bonnie. Can I ask you a question," She asked.

"Sure," He replied.

"Do you have a significant other?" She asked.

"I was just curious because I haven't seen you with a partner before," She added.

"There was a time where I developed feelings for Chica," He replied.

"Really?" She asked.

"Back in 1987, it was. Unfortunately, I accidentally interrupted a moment between her and Freddy. So from there on, I assumed they were together and I gave up," He said.

"Did you ever tell her your feelings," She asked.

"One point I almost did, but once again she was accompanied by Freddy," He replied.

"I'm sorry, but at least you both still remain friends," She said.

Back at the pizzeria, Puppet came back to the backstage with radios and walkie talkies.

"What are those things," Foxy asked.

"Communication devices. These two are radios which are an electronic device that converts broadcasts, news, and voice recordings around the world. These smaller devices can also tape our own messages which me, Fredbear, Chica, and Freddy will take while the rest of you guys will keep the radio," Puppet replied.