Expect the Unexpected

As Foxy finished reading his lover's diary, he dropped the book to the ground and started walking off. 

 Meanwhile at the unknown place, Bonnie and Mangle were still tied up on the ground.

"I can't... I can't take this anymore. I am not weak. I am not delusional. I'm a strong person who won't back out of a fight to protect my family!" She thought until she yelled out at the end.

"What?!" Bonnie startled.

"What I mean is we're going to get out of here," She said.

"But how," He questioned.

"You see that table over there over by the corner," She asked.

Bonnie turned to see the table that is right next to them.

"Yeah," He replied.

"I've got a plan, but we have to manage to stand up and reach towards it," She said.

"Do you wanna know why I like you?" He asked.

"What?!" She exclaimed.

"You're so ruthless and strong despite the misery you've dealt with. I've noticed that from the beginning when you were dismantled," He stated.

"Oh! Well... That's very sweet of you! You're not so bad yourself," She said, flattered.

"Okay, I have a strategy! While using all your strength, press against my back and slowly rise upwards," He stated.

"Alright... on three. One, two, three!" She commanded.

Both started rising up from the ground slowly and successfully did it.

"Wow it actually worked!" He exclaimed.

"Now, we have to very cautiously walk towards the edge of the table!" She stated.

"Okay," He replied.

Both of them started walking sideways towards the edge of the table beside them.

"Now with one quick motion, slap the rope against the table," He commanded.

"To snap it off?" She questioned.

"Yeah," He replied.

"Okay," She said, agreeable.

As they rubbed the rope on the edge, the rope snapped off, causing the both of them to fall on the ground.

"We actually did it!" He exclaimed.

"Mangle, are you okay?" He asked.

"Um... yeah, I'm okay," She replied.

Both of them hugged each other in relief and Bonnie suddenly kissed Mangle on the lips, so Mangle pushed him off.

"What are you doing," Mangle exclaimed.

"I... I'm so sorry! I got the wrong idea. Bonnie, you goddamn idiot!!" Bonnie exclaimed.

"Look, Bonnie. I really do like you a lot. You're a true close friend to me, but that's how I see you as... a friend. The only one I see more than a friend is Foxy. I'm so sorry,"she said.

"No, I'm the one who's sorry! It's just... I felt like I've never fit in my whole life... and seeing everybody so happy in relationships makes me feel alone at times. But there is something I have learned from you that I wanted to tell Y/n, no matter how isolated I feel, I still have my friends to support me," Bonnie said.

"You certainly do," She said as she lends out her hand.

Bonnie firmly grasped it in his hand. 

 Meanwhile, Freddy and Chica kept on walking until Freddy stopped.

"What," Chica questioned.

"Sun's going down quickly. I doubt it'll be safe around here at night. Maybe we should seek shelter until morning," Freddy replied.

"Look! There is a house up ahead," Chica said.

"Good thinking," Freddy said.

As they started walking further, they saw a house that was bigger than the pizzeria.

"Wow! Never thought I'd see a house bigger than the pizzeria!" Chica exclaimed.

"You can say that again!" Freddy exclaimed.

Freddy spotted something on the ground.

"Hey look," He exclaimed.

They spotted a lamp on the ground and Chica picked it up.

"It's just some kind of light," Chica said.

"That could actually come in handy. I mean... we can't see in the dark, right?" Freddy asked.

"Hmm... true," Chica replied.

As they went inside of the house, they noticed that nobody was around except for the food that was on the floor.

"The food looks quite rotten, so they would have left a couple of days ago at least. I doubt they'll be back anytime soon," Freddy said.

As Chica placed the light down on the floor, she noticed Freddy was looking out the window.

"Freddy? What are you thinking about?" Chica asked.

"I miss them," Freddy replied.

"You miss Bonnie and Mangle," Chica asked.

"I miss everyone," Freddy replied.

"I miss them too, but that's why we're here to bring everybody back together again as a family. Don't forget that we promised Y/n that we'll come back," Chica said.

"You're right," Freddy said.

Chica turned down the light as they're ready to go to sleep. 

 Good news, they don't have to stand on stage, so they can lay down on the ground.

"Hey Chica," Freddy asked.

"Yes," Chica replied.

"Are... Are we... Family?" Freddy asked.

Chica placed her hand over Freddy's hand as they let darkness take over.