The Meeting

Bonnie got out of the party room and noticed that Puppet was talking with Mangle.

"Puppet??" Bonnie questioned.

"Bonnie! How are you not locked up anymore? How are you not broken," Puppet asked as he flew towards him.

"Thanks a lot for releasing us from that room! To answer your question, Y/n fixed me and my friends," Bonnie replied.

"Oh right, sorry. Wait, Y/n fixed you guys?" Puppet asked.

"Yes," Bonnie replied.

"Wait, who's Y/n?" Mangle asked as she walked towards them.

Bonnie looked at Mangle and then looked at Puppet with anger.

"Explain this!" Bonnie said.

"Well, you see......" Puppet got cutted off when I started screaming in fear.

"Y/n, hang on!" Bonnie exclaimed.

As Freddy got pinned down by Toy Freddy, I was staying in the corner, crying and was ready to slip into my little space. 

 Puppet stopped them from fighting and got Toy Freddy off of Freddy while Bonnie ran towards me to comfort me.

"Y/n, calm down. It's okay. I'm here. I got you," Bonnie said, comforting.

Foxy and Chica came to the scene and ran towards Bonnie as they saw me in tears.

"Freddy, this isn't a Bonnie moment. It's a Freddy moment," Bonnie said as he pats my back.

Freddy immediately ran and hugged me as I tried to muffle my cries. 

 Foxy turned towards Puppet with an angry look on his face.

"Puppet, what the hell is going on?" Foxy asked.

"Alright. Alright. Those children who were murdered by that evil man became the souls of the new animatronics," Puppet replied.

"Wait, is it the same man that killed you, us, and Y/n's father?" Chica asked.

"Yes," Puppet replied.

"Why didn't you stop him?" Freddy asked.

"Why didn't you either?" Puppet asked.

"You've got a point...... How about we all introduce ourselves?" Freddy suggested.

"Okay. Is Y/n okay?" Puppet asked.

"She slipped to her little space. She's a little fragile at the moment," Foxy replied.

"Okay, I'm going to let the new animatronics approach her and try to get to know her," Puppet suggested.

Toy Bonnie looked at me with sadness and tried to approach me, slowly. 

 As I saw him walking towards me, I started shaking and shedding more tears with fear.

"Shh, shh. It's okay. I won't hurt you," Toy Bonnie said, softly.

I crawled a little closer to him and started reaching my hands out to him. 

 The toy animatronics were shocked by the action that I'm doing.

"Why is she doing the grabby hand? She's not a little kid," Toy Chica said.

"She has little space. It is where a teen or an adult slips to a carefree space of a toddler. Y/n slips to a carefree space of a 3 year old," Puppet replied.

"So that's Y/n," Mangle said.

"Yes," Puppet said.

Toy Bonnie picked me up in his arms and tried to rock his body to calm me down.

"I kinda knew that she had it. I used to babysit teens who had little space before I became this," Toy Bonnie stated.

"How did teenagers get that like how," Mangle asked.

"They get it when they're stressed, scared, experiencing trauma, or even suffering from PTSD," Toy Bonnie said.

"What does that stand for," Chica asked.

"Port-Traumatic Stress Disorder," Toy Bonnie replied.

"I think Y/n probably got little space when she's experiencing trauma or something," He added.

"That's because she was abandoned by her father and her father got killed on the spot by the same man that killed all of us," Puppet stated.

"Poor kid," Mangle said, feeling bad.

"At least she's with us. We can be her family," Toy Bonnie said, happily.