The Horror Scene

After hearing the scream from the Parts and Service, we were all shocked that it was happening again with the murders.

"Oh my god! Oh my god! Someone just got murdered! What are we going to do?!" Foxy exclaimed.

"Calm down! We had nothing to do with it, so keep quiet and wait for the restaurant to close," Freddy suggested.

We slept for a good hour and Freddy was the first one to wake up.

 He noticed that all of us were still sleeping and decided to wake up Chica who was sleeping next to him. 

 As Chica wakes up, she turns to Freddy to see what he wants.

"I think the pizzeria is closed now. Should we check out the Parts and Service room?" Freddy asked.

Chica nodded her head and both of them went to the Parts and Service room to investigate. 

 They walked inside to see if they saw anything until Freddy saw the dead bodies on the floor covered in blood. 

 Chica was shocked by the sight of it and tried to get Freddy out of the room, but Freddy was too shocked to move until he passed out.

"Freddy! Freddy, can you hear me?" Chica said in an echo.

"What happened?" Bonnie asked.

"Freddy passed out," Chica replied.

Freddy woke up with a headache and got up from the ground.

"Freddy, are you okay?" I asked.

"I think so. Although my head hurts," Freddy replied.

"Do you remember anything from earlier," Foxy asked.

Freddy fully remembers what he saw from the room where the dead bodies are and responds to his question.

"I'd rather not talk about it," Freddy replied.

As Freddy walks in the hallway, Chica catches up to him to tell him something.

"Listen, I know this is quite a shock. It is to me too, but there isn't much we can do, so the best option is to forget about it. I told Bonnie, Foxy, and Y/n everything we saw and they'll forget about it too," Chica said.

"Yeah, it was horrifying to witness. Thank you Chica for your support," Freddy said.

"Well.... I should go now. It was nice talking with you," Chica said.

"Sure, no problem," Freddy said as he gave out a thumbs up.

Chica started walking away until she started running to give Freddy a hug. 

 Freddy was shocked by it and Chica let go of him as she walked away. 

 Meanwhile, Puppet got out of his box and noticed that one of the new animatronics was missing. 

 The moment when he turned around, Mangle pounced on Puppet until she snapped herself out of it.

"Calm down! How are you alive," Puppet asked.

"Sorry for that...... I don't know how I'm alive," Mangle replied.

Freddy and I started looking at the crafts that were on the walls of the party room not knowing that one of the new animatronics came behind us.