Divided Family

"This is bad. She does have a walkie talkie with her, has weapons, but she doesn't know where she's going and that's the problem," Freddy stated.

"I don't know, Freddy. We may run into her. Let's keep this between us for now," Puppet said.

Both of them watched Mangle and Chica trying to put Rockstar Chica's arm back on her body, but it kept falling off.

"Toy Freddy can fix it," Freddy said.

"It's not the same without Y/n, our Tinker Bell," Bonnie said, sadly.

"Um... Puppet, how far are we from home?" Mangle asked.

"I'll have a look," Puppet replied as he grabbed Rockstar Chica's arm.

He flew all the way to the sky and went back down as he finished looking around.

"Why do you need her arm," Freddy asked.

"Our powers require... special assistance. Anyway, we're going to Breach City," Puppet replied.

"That's like a 3 day walk," Rockstar Chica said.

"Sorry, how do you know this?" Puppet asked.

"I have my reasons," Rockstar Chica replied.

"Can't you teleport us there," Chica asked.

"I just used the last of my power then. It acts like a timer you could say," Puppet replied.

"While we're going to continue walking, can you guys tell me about this Y/n kid? I need to see why she's so special to you guys," Rockstar Chica asked.

Meanwhile at the pizzeria, Toy Chica was looking back at the boys and thought of an idea to turn the tension down.

"This is driving me insane. Everyone, listen up!" Toy Chica yelled.

Foxy, Toy Bonnie, and Toy Freddy turned their attention to Toy Chica.

"I know everything has been tough. Especially since Y/n decided to leave unexpectedly... but we shouldn't let that confine us! Look, what I'm getting at is... we should play a game! We haven't had a moment of peace, so let's make the most of it now," Toy Chica stated.

"Sure! I'm up for it," Toy Freddy said.

"I'm gonna be my pirate's cove for now," Foxy said as he started walking towards his cove.

"So here are the rules... I'll spin this flashlight and whoever it lands on has to answer a question truthfully. Got it," Toy Chica asked.

"We get it. Who's going first then?" Toy Bonnie asked.

"I mean... Toy Chica thought of the idea, so," Toy Freddy replied.

Toy Chica spins the flashlight and it stops when it points at Toy Bonnie.

"Toy Bonnie... Why are you treating me this way," Toy Chica asked.

"Can we please just... not right now," Toy Bonnie refused.

"I deserve to know," Toy Chica urged.

"Okay, okay... I don't like girls okay?!" Toy Bonnie blurted out.

"Okay... But what has that got to do with your attitude towards me?" Toy Chica asked.

"I don't know... I was just afraid and I didn't know how to express myself. So I took it out on you because I thought you liked Toy Freddy," Toy Bonnie replied.

"What?! I never said I liked him! (turns to Toy Freddy) No offense. And again, what excuse is that?" Toy Chica urged again.

"Because I like him!" Toy Bonnie blurted out.