Investigations

Freddy was in the storage room and put his hand in the box as he placed it on the table.

"Where is it?" Freddy said as he tried to look for it.

Fredbear and I appeared next to him and decided to scare him.

"BOO!" Me and Fredbear yelled.

Freddy screamed and fell to the ground. 

 Fredbear and I high fived each other as we waited for Freddy to get up from the ground.

"Goddamn it, Fredbear! I told you about this sneaking up on me. It's childish! You're lucky that I'm letting you off because Y/n's here," Freddy said.

"Whatever," Fredbear said as he rolled his eyes.

I noticed the box that was on the table.

"What's in the box?" I asked.

"Oh right! My old microphone was broken, thanks to Foxy. So I ordered this new one," Freddy replied as he took out his new microphone from the box.

"Freddy, are you blind or something?" Fredbear asked.

"What?" Freddy asked.

"It's been 3 weeks since anyone besides Y/n was in the restaurant. I don't think the night guard has been here either. How have you not noticed," Fredbear replied.

"No! I swear I've seen the guard recently... You're the blind one," Freddy protested as he walks away to the security room.

"Freddy, wait! Someone's having lunch there," I pleaded.

Freddy went straight to the window of the security room and saw Toy Freddy eating pizza while sitting on the chair. 

 Fredbear and I teleported to where Freddy is and Freddy knew what we're going to say to him.

"I know what you're going to say and I don't wanna hear it," Freddy said as he walked away.

In Mangle's nightmare

Mangle was in the darkness area of the pizzeria.

"Hello? Is anyone there?" She yelled out.

"Mangle! Mangle!" I yelled out as I started running out of the darkness.

"Y/n!" She screamed as she immediately pulled me into her embrace.

The reunion didn't last long until we saw Toy Chica on the ground.

"HELP...... ME," She said as she passed out.

Mangle started hyperventilating in fear as she carried me in her arms.

"We gotta... We gotta get out of here!" Mangle said as she started running.

As Mangle started running, she heard a couple of voices coming from Bonnie and Chica.

"You can't escape," Bonnie said.

"You're all alone," Chica said.

She kept on running and running until she saw Foxy in her tracks as she placed me down on the ground.

"Y/n, stay right here. I'll be right back," She said.

She walks over to Foxy and suddenly Foxy bites her.

End Nightmare

Mangle wakes up screaming and accidentally hits Foxy on the face, causing him to wake up.

"What the hell, Mangle?" Foxy exclaimed.

Mangle immediately ran out of the cove and Foxy realized what he had done to her. 

 He walked out of the cove and found her at the storage room, then sat next to her.

"Hey... Look, I'm really sorry for the way I acted before. You just scared me and," Foxy gets cutted off.

"It's not you," Mangle said.

"What do you mean?" He asked.

"You know I'm not an open person, but this has been going on for too long." She replied.

"What has?" He asked.

"Nightmares... They've been occurring most nights for the past two months," She replied.

"Nightmares? About what?" He asked.

"Ennard. That horrible monster. I can barely sleep, I can't think, I don't even feel safe around anyone anymore. I even tried to protect Y/n in my dream and was scared that she might get killed in my dream," She replied.

"Mangle, look at me," He pleaded.

Mangle looked at him and Foxy placed his hand on her cheek.

"I promise that I won't let anything happen to you and Y/n and nothing will as long as I'm around," He said.

Mangle immediately hugs him and Foxy hugs her back, knowing that she needs it.

"I'm just so scared, especially for Y/n," She said.

"I'm here for you. We all are," He stated.

Mangle unexpectedly kissed him and Foxy kissed her back. They broke the kiss and hugged each other.

"You have no idea how long I've wanted to do that," He said with a smile.

Mangle giggles and both of them go back into their embrace as they're ready to head back to sleep.

"Good night," She said.

"Good night," He said.