Season 3 A New Beginning

Now in 1993, a new and improved Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria was opened with new animatronics. 

 Fredbear woke up in the storage room and noticed that he was in a different suit. 

 He walked out of the room and saw his friends on two separate stages. 

 He started looking at some new decorations until he found me sleeping on one of the tables. 

 He turned around and saw Freddy staring at him with black eyes.

"Freddy! It's me, Fredbear," Fredbear pleaded.

"Fred...Bear? Fredbear... Wait, Fredbear, you're alive!" Freddy exclaimed.

"Oh thank goodness," Fredbear said in relief.

"Where are we? Wait, where's Ennard?? And...... Y/n! Y/n! Is she alright," Freddy asked.

"She's okay. She's over there, sleeping on the table," Fredbear replied, calmly as he pointed at me.

"We can return to our peaceful life at last," He added.

"That's good. I'll go wake the others up now," Freddy said.

As everyone woke up, they noticed that they're in a new location and Toy Bonnie spotted me, sleeping on one of the tables. 

 He walked over to me with a warm smile and noticed that I was hugging Puppet's voodoo doll in my arms. 

 Toy Freddy grabbed the voodoo doll from my arms and took it to Puppet's music box as he knocked on it.

"Toy Freddy?" Puppet questioned.

"I almost forgot something," Toy Freddy said as he took out Puppet's voodoo doll.

"My voodoo doll. Thanks to you and Y/n for saving my life," Puppet praised.

"Nah, it's the least we can do," Toy Freddy said, flattered.

Puppet flew over to Toy Bonnie and gave out a warm smile as he saw me sleeping. He put his head over to my ear and began to whisper.

"Thank you for saving me," He whispered.

Suddenly he carried me to the stage and covered me with a table cover. 

 Before leaving, he placed a kiss on my head and gently patted my back. 

 Freddy, Bonnie, and Chica walked over to me as they noticed that Puppet kissed me on my head. 

 Freddy placed my head on his lap and started gently stroking my hair. 

 I woke up from a really good sleep and looked up to see my pals in their new suits.

"Morning, Y/n," Freddy greeted.

"Morning," I said, tiredly.

"Guys, Y/n woke up!" Bonnie yelled.

Everyone came over to me and Mangle hugged me with happiness, then suddenly kissed me on the left side of my head while Chica ruffled my hair. 

 Puppet and Fredbear came to me and Puppet grasped my hand.

"Y/n, ever since you've come here, we always see you as a helpless child who has gone through a lot. We're very grateful that you helped fix Fredbear and Mangle at the old location. There's one thing to say, Welcome to the Family," Puppet said.

I couldn't believe my ears! I immediately hugged Puppet and he hugged me back. 

 Suddenly, some memories of my family came back to me and tears started coming out of my eyes. 

 Fredbear noticed my tears coming out and pats me on the back for comfort.

"I knew you guys are family. (sniffs) Ever since I lost both of my parents, I've been really scared to find new ones," I said while sobbing.

Puppet pats my head, softly and Toy Chica joins in the hug as she feels her eyes swelling up.

"Since I fear that I'll lose them too," I said while sobbing.

Everyone gathered around for a group hug and some of them were shedding tears, secretly.

"We love you, Y/n," Toy Chica said, voice breaking.

"Everything's going to be okay," Freddy said.

"We're happy that you're part of our family," Chica said, voice breaking.

"We're going to protect you no matter what, okay?" Fredbear asked, voice breaking.

"Okay (sobs)," I responded while sobbing.

"Don't cry, Y/n. No matter how far we are, we'll always be with you," Toy Bonnie said.