Corruption 2

Fredbear was strolling around the dining room until he felt something very off. He flew over to the security room and noticed the parts of Ennard's face were missing.

"Freddy, I swear if you stole them," He grumbled.

Meanwhile at the basement, Mangle woke up and was shocked to see Ennard's body standing against the wall.

"No! No!" Mangle exclaimed.

"Yes... yes," ??? said.

Mangle turns around and is shocked to see one of Ennard's minions, Nightmare Bonnie!

"The previous pizzeria... you were there. YOUR BOSS TURNED ME INTO A MONSTER!!" Mangle exclaimed.

"Nothing compared to what I'll be doing to you," Nightmare Bonnie said.

"What do you mean," Mangle asked.

"Tell me. Have you been having nightmares lately about him?" Nightmare Bonnie asked.

"Yes," Mangle replied.

"When I was created, Ennard took part of his soul into mine, giving me and the other nightmare animatronics life," Nightmare Bonnie said.

"And where is he now," Mangle asked.

"In your head, so let's get started," Nightmare Bonnie replied.

"No, no, no, please!! Please don't!! (screams)," Mangle exclaimed in fear.

Meanwhile, I helped out Foxy with his flower bouquet for Mangle.

"God, I'm so nervous. What if she doesn't like them," Foxy exclaimed.

"Foxy, calm down. They're just flowers," I said as I placed my hands on his shoulders.

"She's going to love it," Foxy said.

"Go get her, tiger," I said with encouragement.

As Foxy went over to his cove, he noticed that Mangle was nowhere to be seen and I decided to help him by going around to try to look for her. 

 An hour later, Chica and Freddy were in the private room, talking about the outside world.

"I've been thinking about yesterday when we saw the world for the first time. Well... what's left of it at least... and... I mean... Nevermind, I'll just cut to the chase. I want," Chica gets cutted off.

"You want to go out there again," Freddy said.

"Exactly. We didn't see enough and we could find out what caused this apocalypse. Maybe even discover if there are more of us out there," Chica said.

"At what cost though... There are potential threats all around us. Here it is as safe as it gets, so it'll be better if it stays that way," Freddy said.

Meanwhile, I found the door that leads to where Mangle is in the basement.

"Foxy, I think Mangle is in there," I said.

As we both decided to open the door, we heard coming from the other side and that's where I get a bad feeling.

"Foxy, I have a bad feeling about this," I said.

"Don't worry, just stay right there," Foxy suggested.

Foxy went inside and was shocked by Nightmare Bonnie who was in front of him. 

 As Freddy looked over to check something out, he heard Foxy's screaming and saw me and Foxy on the ground.

"Foxy! Y/n!" Freddy exclaimed.

"Don't you dare take another step!" Ennard yelled.