The Outside

I walked over to the main entrance and started thinking about when it is the best time for me to go outside. 

 I was about to break down the door until Freddy and Chica came in.

"Y/n?" Chica called out.

"Oh, hey guys," I greeted.

"What are you doing," Freddy asked as he and Chica walked over to me.

"Let me ask you something. Have you two ever been outside," I asked.

"Outside? Never. Why you ask," Chica replied.

"Well, I was thinking about going outside to get fresh air, but I noticed the absence of people lately. Maybe there was an evacuation or something. The only way to find out is by opening this door and getting out into the real world," I replied.

"You may need a little hand with that. I have also noticed the lack of people and I have the power to open the door. So move aside," Puppet stated as he came in from the hallway.

As Puppet was about to use his powers to bust the door, Freddy immediately gave me and Chica a heads-up.

"Close your eyes. It's too bright," Freddy said as we covered our eyes.

When the door was opened, we were shocked by the mess that was outside. 

 There were buildings that were normal, vehicles and tires are all over the streets.

"This is terrible. What happened? Where are the humans," Chica asked.

"Why do I have the feeling like I'm the only human here," I asked.

Puppet picked up the gas mask on the floor and Freddy and I walked towards him.

"What is that thing," Freddy asked.

"It's a gas mask. Some people used this to protect themselves from any smoking hazards," I replied.

"We must show everyone this evidence," Puppet suggested.

We went back inside of the pizzeria and Fredbear saw Freddy with the gas mask in his hands. 

 He teleported in front of him, causing him to jump in fear.

"Freddy, what are you doing with that mask," Fredbear asked.

"What am I doing? You're the one who nearly gave me a heart attack," Freddy protested.

"Never mind, just come with me," Fredbear said as he grabbed his hand.

They teleported into the basement and Freddy sat on one of the steps of the stairs.

"Where did you get the mask," Fredbear asked.

Freddy couldn't give a straight-forward answer until Fredbear decided to get it out by pressuring him.

"I'm not here to play games! Tell me!" Fredbear said.

"Chica, Puppet, Y/n, and I went outside," Freddy replied.

"Freddy, do you know how dangerous that was?" Fredbear asked.

"What do you mean? We didn't even see anyone. Although all was destroyed," Freddy said.

"I've seen it before, at our previous pizzeria after I killed Ennard. Citizens were getting sick and even dying, but I never thought that the population would disappear. Keep this conversation between us. I'm going to notify Puppet, Y/n, and Chica about this," Fredbear stated.

He teleported away along with the gas mask and Freddy went back upstairs to the dining room.