Half Way Point

Freddy, Chica, and Rockstar Chica were walking along the sidewalk and Freddy turned over to Rockstar Chica for answers.

"So why do we have to walk like this?" Freddy asked.

"Dude! Do you really think you can earn my trust by knocking me out?" Rockstar Chica protested.

"You really think we can do anything? You have a gun!" Freddy protested.

"There's two of you! My god," Rockstar Chica said in disbelief.

They continued walking down the sidewalk until Rockstar Chica asked them a disturbing question.

"Have you two killed anyone yet?" She asked.

Freddy and Chica got silent and Rockstar Chica knew right away that one of them already killed someone.

"Oh I can tell. My guess is... you. I don't think you have the guts 'bear'," Rockstar Chica said as she pointed at Chica then turned over to Freddy.

"This isn't the time," Freddy said.

"No, it's fine. Yes, I did kill one person," Chica replied.

"What weapon did you use," Rockstar Chica asked.

"What difference does that make," Chica asked.

"After the first kill, it gets easier," Rockstar Chica replied.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, I get it," Chica said.

They continued walking down until Rockstar Chica stopped to notice that there's someone around their area who was ready to strike.

"We're not alone," Rockstar Chica said as she reached for her gun.

She pulled out her gun while Freddy and Chica used their powers in their defense mode. 

 Then suddenly, the shooter shot Rockstar Chica's arm off from her body!

"Oh no!" Chica exclaimed.

"Here! You know how to use a gun," Rockstar Chica said as she lent Chica her gun.

"No, no, no, no! I can't! I promised I would never hurt another human!!" Chica exclaimed.

"It's life or death right now! You still have the shot as they reload," Rockstar Chica stated.

Chica immediately backed up in fear and went to Freddy for a better suggestion.

"Come on, just do it!" Freddy exclaimed.

Chica grabbed Rockstar Chica's gun and pointed in the direction where the shooter was, then immediately shot a bullet at the shooter. 

 As she shot the bullet at the shooter, her dark memories and fears started coming in, making her walk back against the wall. 

 Her flashbacks started coming back and began changing the dead shooters into me as the dead person on the ground. 

 Her dark fears and flashbacks were so overwhelming, she suddenly passed out as she collapsed badly on the ground.

"Chica!" Freddy exclaimed as he pulled her into his embrace.

"Chica, are you okay? Wake up! Wake up," He exclaimed while shaking her.

He started shaking her, but she hasn't woken up. He knew right away that her fears and flashbacks were taken upon her like it was a slap in the face. 

 He carried her in his arms and they started walking towards other buildings in the city. 

 Meanwhile at Fredbear's old pizzeria, Mangle woke up from the screeching sound from the radio.