Season 1 Finale

What we saw was Fredbear holding Puppet by the neck and Freddy started charging at him.

"What do we do? We can't just stand here!" Chica said.

We're trying to think something until Foxy immediately saw something and decides to warn Bonnie.

"Bonnie, watch out!" Foxy yelled.

Springbonnie launched himself at Bonnie and crashed him into the wall. 

 By the time when Springbonnie was about to punch him, Chica stopped him until he punched her instead. 

 I ran towards Freddy with a bat in my head as we looked at Fredbear with angry expressions.

"Why would you do this?" I asked.

"We let you be part of us!" Freddy said.

"Part of you? More like part of nothing! We know everything! You were going to destroy us for that horrible Puppet and take our place on the stage!" Fredbear said.

"What are you talking about?! Do you honestly believe what he has told you? It's all a lie! Sure we did take your stage, but it wasn't our decision and we would never harm you because we are just as scared as you are," Freddy said.

I looked over at Bonnie and Chica and was shocked by what happened to them. 

 Springbonnie walks over to Fredbear for the truth.

"Is it true? Was all of this a lie?" Fredbear asked.

Springbonnie placed his hand on his shoulder and nodded his head until he killed his own brother by punching him through his chest! 

 He suddenly uses his power at Freddy causing him to pass out.

"Freddy!" I exclaimed.

Foxy launched himself at Springbonnie and brought him down to the ground.

"Let go of me, you stupid fox!" Springbonnie commanded as he punched Foxy in the face.

As he got up from the ground, he severely punched him in the face. He walked towards Puppet and bent his knees to look at him.

"I'm not done with you yet. You're so full of it. Believing you can save those children? Looks like you are helpless without your new friends, you pathetic piece of trash," Springbonnie said.

"He's not helpless....... You are!" I yelled.

Before he could turn around, I swung my bat at his head, making him crash to the wall and later he died. 

 I ran towards Puppet and he gestured to me that he needs to be put back in his music box, then take the others to the Parts and Service room. 

 I placed him back in his music box and dragged the animatronics to the Parts and Service, so that I can repair only my true friends.

 Now this year 1987, new animatronics took the stage while I began fixing my friends up to get them back to their normal selves.