The Newly Suit

Back at the dining room, we gathered around at the dining room for Puppet's announcement.

"Thank you all for helping me back there! Especially you Freddy. You saved my life," Puppet praised.

"Well, you saved us too! So we could only return the favor," Chica said, being grateful.

Freddy suddenly got curious about the animatronic that attacked Puppet earlier.

"Puppet, I have a question. Who was that animatronic that attacked you," Freddy asked.

"Springbonnie," Puppet replied.

"Springbonnie," Foxy questioned.

"He was the previous animatronic who lived here. Him as well as his brother, Fredbear. But as I mentioned to you a few days ago... you were killed and so was another child. That child was me. I was murdered by the same men who killed you all and he is still roaming out there somewhere," Puppet answered.

"Woah. That's a lot to take in," Bonnie said as I nod my head with agreement.

"So, are we going to repair... um Fredbear like Freddy said earlier," Foxy asked as he dragged Fredbear's body to us.

"Yes, we will," I replied until I got cutted off by Puppet.

"Wait a second! Something's not right...Y/n, you told me that your father got killed on the spot after he abandoned you," Puppet asked.

I nodded my head as a response.

"Do you remember what his killer looked like," He asked.

"I think so...... He looks like a security guard, but he was wearing purple and Argh!" I exclaimed as I felt the intense pain in my head causing me to drop the wrench.

"Y/n, what's wrong?" Freddy asked, worried.

"The memories are coming back! My head hurts like a hammer banging on the nail," I exclaimed as I placed my hands on my head.

Puppet placed his hands on my head to try to soothe the pain and started asking me more questions to find out who the killer is.

"Y/n, do you remember what that killer was holding?" Puppet asked.

"I think it was a machete knife," I replied in pain.

As I felt the pain going away, I was about to collapse on the ground, but thankfully Bonnie held me by the arms.

"Y/n, are you okay?" Bonnie asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine. I just need to take a break from what just happened," I replied as I walked over to the stage to lay down.

"So her killer was a security guard and...... wait a minute. I think her father's killer is the one that killed us all!" Foxy exclaimed.

"WHAT?!" Freddy, Bonnie, and Chica exclaimed.

Puppet looked over at me who was laying down on the stage and looked at the animatronics.

"We only have two important tasks. One is to find a suit for Fredbear and the other is to protect Y/n at all costs." Puppet stated.

The animatronics nodded as an agreement and Puppet flew to the other room to look for a new suit for Fredbear. 

 After processing what happened, I got up and saw the guitar standing right next to the microphone. 

 I took the guitar for the stand and decided to play a little piece that my late mother used to play for me. 

 As I started playing the guitar, it made me forget everything that happened and the 4 animatronics started humming to the song, but decided to sing along to it.