The Shadow

If you're wondering what Puppet pulled out from his music box, it was his freakin' plushie of himself!

"A plushie? Really?" I said in disbelief.

"Is this some kind of a joke?" Mangle asked in disbelief.

"No, this is serious. This plushie is my voodoo doll. Meaning our nerves and endoskeleton are connected. If something was to happen to my plushie, I would carry the same injury like a curse. That could explain why I passed out. Someone did something to this," Puppet replied.

"Woah! That's a lot to take in," Foxy commented.

"Now that you know, stay away from my music box at all times," Puppet said.

"We get it. We'll leave you be for now," Freddy said as we all left the party room.

Meanwhile at the Parts and Service room, Fredbear tried to go back into his body, but it was no use.

"How can I physically go back into my costume?" He said.

He turned his attention back to Springbonnie, his brother.

"Oh Springbonnie... I thought we were brothers..." He said with sadness.

Puppet came inside of the room and saw Fredbear who was not in his body at all.

"Fredbear?" Puppet asked.

"You can see me?" Fredbear asked.

"Yes... but... I thought you died," Puppet replied as he flew towards him.

"Springbonnie... I'm not sure if he will ever wake up," He said solemnly.

"I don't understand what caused his anger, but anyway I need to go back into my suit." Fredbear stated.

"My powers can transfer your soul into the costume, but it may hurt a little," Puppet stated.

"Hold still," He said as he prepared to put Fredbear back to his suit.

Meanwhile, Bonnie heard some clanking noises from the party room and by the time he was about to check it out, he got knocked down by a purple security guard. 

 Toy Bonnie came to the scene and was shocked to see Bonnie on the ground.

"Oh my god, Bonnie!" Toy Bonnie exclaimed.

"Bonnie, can you hear me?" He asked, worried.

Bonnie looked to see Toy Bonnie lending him a hand as he got up from the ground.

"Thanks Toy Bonnie... But you need to run!" Bonnie said, urgently.

"What?! Why?" Toy Bonnie asked.

Fredbear and Puppet came out from the Parts and Service room and Bonnie was shocked to see them.

"Fredbear, it's you!" Bonnie exclaimed.

"Yeah. I transferred his soul into-" Puppet gets cutted off.

"No time to talk! That man... he is here!" Bonnie exclaimed.

"Quick! Gather everyone on the stage!" Puppet alerted.

"Wait! What about Y/n," Toy Bonnie asked.

"She can hide in my music box! That way the man couldn't find her," Puppet replied.

While everyone was getting ready themselves, I was busy struggling to get inside of the music box.

"I can't get inside," I pleaded.

"Hold up, baby girl. I got ya," Toy Chica said.

She came towards me and pushed me in the music box, then successfully got me inside. 

 The purple guy started going around trying to look for me until he got himself cornered by Mangle. 

 The purple guy ran to the Parts and Service room and unexpectedly stuffed himself in the Springbonnie suit. 

 Puppet came inside of the room to notice the man who was stuffed in the suit, not knowing that the suit was made out of springlocks.

 The guy started screaming in pain and begging to get out until he died.