Chapter Two : KABOOM!!!

The next day, Eldoris was watching Laizard and Volare training Suri how to fly.

Laizard had shown Suri how to take off into the air with flapping their wings, and Suri was a bit slow to pick this up but they eventually lift themself off the ground. To Eldoris, that was pretty impressive for a first timer.

"Don't flap more than you need to! You'll tire yourself out!" Laizard's voice echoed from the sky.

"I'm scared, mama!" Suri wailed while hovering in the air.

"It's okay, we'll catch you if anything happens!"

"Do a backflip!!" Volare suddenly peeped in.

"Volare!" Laizard elbowed the Epic Air Wubbox before turning back up to Suri. "You got it, sweety! Just stay there, you'll get the hang of it! Try moving forward!"

As Eldoris watched the three from the ground, he felt a tiny presence beside him. He looked down to see Skitter.

"What's up, buddy?" He asked the tiny Periscorp.

"Why does ma have those booboos?"

"What 'booboos'?" Eldoris tilted his head.

"Like the one on her shoulder and stuff."

"Oh! Those are scars. They're from your mother's past adventures."

"Adventures?"

"Mhm." Eldoris nodded.

"What did she do? Where did she go?"

Quake slowly approached the two to hear about the story as well.

"Well, I don't know if you kiddos are ready for it..." Eldoris chuckled nervously, scratching the back of his neck.

"Pleeeeeeease?" Quake and Skitter both pouted at the same time.

"Okay, fine." Eldoris sighed. "I'll only share the..."

Guess I'll sugarcoat it.

He sat the two kids down and cleared his throat before beginning to summarize the whole story that happened a few years ago. He told the kids about Remnac, how they traveled many different islands, and how Remnac got what he deserved in the end, obviously without really getting into detail about how he died... he remembered the gory detail that Dominion traumatized him with.

"So, he died? Like, dead dead?" Quake tilted his rocky head.

"Well, yes, he is." Eldoris nodded.

"Good! He sounded like a reaaaaally bad guy!" Skitter butted in.

"Yes, indeed he was a reaaally bad guy."

"And what happened after that? Did you guys live happily ever after?" Quake questioned.

"Safe to say that yes, we have. Your mother slowly got better and here you three are!" Eldoris smiled.

"Why was the Remnac guy after ma anyway?" Skitter asked.

"I, erm, don't remember. But that's not important, it's all in the past now. But can you kiddos please promise me something?"

The two juvenile monsters both leaned closer to hear what Eldoris has to ask.

"Please do not mention Remnac around your mother. It scares her."

"Okie dokie!" The two kids both agreed at the same time.

"I'll let Skitter punch me if I slip up. I won't go up to mama and say Remna-"

Skitter then suddenly bat at Quake with one of his stingers.