Intermission

My hands shiver as I clutch tight onto my broken staff. Looking down miles below Starhenge, Plant Island was being set ablaze. My pupils widen with horror at the sight of the raging fire, and by how massive the fire was.

Laizard. What have you done?

I was in disbelief, in awe, in fear, of what could happen next. Will the fire continue to rage? Will it be put out soon? Should I do something about this? Will Hornacle summon a rainfall to stop this?

"Oh, my stars! Galli! Plant Island! It's-" Scaratar begins before I cut them off.

"I know!" My tone was shaky and unstable, showing my obvious anxiety and fear for the future of Plant Island.

"What do we do?" Attmoz asks quickly.

"We need to put out this fire, quickly!" Glaishur butts in from beside Attmoz.

"But how?"

"We need to find Hornacle to summon rain to put out the fire!" I shouted impatiently. "Attmoz, Glaishur, go find Hornacle, now and quickly!!"

Without much hesitation or protest, the two celestials quickly nod and are immediately on their way to find the water celestial.

"Do you want me to look for Hornacle too?" Scaratar asks.

I shake my head.

"No, please, we both need each other's emotional support."

"Alright then."

I sigh. 

"I hope Aspen is alright..."

Scaratar's eyes widen a bit.

"Oh no, poor Aspen! I hope she can help evacuate the monsters. Ugh, this is now the second time monsters have lost their homes in just a week."

"Aspen has a strong heart, I believe in her."

"You believe in all of your creations, Galli."

"You're right, I do." I sigh.

Suddenly, I watch at what seems to be Volare and Laizard sparring before Laizard grabs Volare and throws him to the ground from a very concerning height. My pupils shrunk to the size of a pebble.

"What the- Volare!!"

"Huh?" Scaratar tilts their head with concern.

"Volare and Laizard, they- they were fighting- and- she just- she- why did she do that?"

"Galli, calm down! What did Laizard do?"

"She knocked Volare out!"

"Oh boy... she really has gone off the rails."

"If it weren't for that damn Azeas, I would be doing something right now! But with my broken staff, I'm practically useless." I sigh again. "I can really only rely on my Wubboxes to hold up until Hornacle settles this. And I hope Laizard doesn't do anything too harsh... she's already done enough damage. Why is she acting like this...?" My voice is dripping with betrayal from what the Kraigon has done. The same Kraigon I have been looking after when its own creator wouldn't. The same Kraigon that's fallen in love with one of my own creations, yet she threw him down like he was a mere toy!