Chapter Twelve : The Last Leaf

Dominion marched through Cold Island to go see his brother, Holly. He was thinking of apologizing to Holly for what he did a few days ago, where he lost his temper and yelled at the Epic Cold Wubbox, which obviously made Holly more terrified of Dominion than he already was.

He stops at the center of Cold Island and looks around; no Holly was to be seen. Cold Island was fairly flat with leafless trees, so Dominion was surprised to not see his shy brother anywhere. A little worried, he starts going towards the border of Plant Island, maybe Holly is talking to Aspen like usual. But Dominion notices a bunch of monsters running away from something. Confused, Dominion looks toward what the monsters are running from, and then he suddenly realized that there is a big ass fire at Plant Island!

Dominion's gray eyes shrink with shock as he is completely taken aback. How the hell did this even happen? There has never been such a massive wildfire at Plant Island before. He couldn't even smell the smoke because of how used he was to smelling smoke back at Earth Island. His eyes widen even more when he realizes that his siblings could be in danger, especially Holly and Aspen. He starts marching toward Plant Island, shoving and kicking a few monsters out of his way during so.

God dammit, God dammit, GOD DAMMIT!!

Dominion seethes under his breathe while he powers through more monsters to get to the fire. In the meantime, he looks up to the sky and notices a purple figure diving down with a loose tree following behind. He realizes that was Laizard's body. He halted for a second.

Laizard! Why did that tree hit her? Someone had to have thrown it at her. We must be dealing with a powerful monster then if a Kraigon is down.

He finally reaches his destination after about five minutes of speed walking. He walks along the Plant Island coast, where a lot of monsters have evacuated to while the fire continues to rage. Dominion bites his lip anxiously and looks around for his brothers. He then spots four Wubboxes: Bolt, Beta, Eldoris, and Volare, who is held by Beta.

"Hey!" Dominion shouts to his brothers as he begins to jog toward them. He sees the motionless Volare and prepares for the worst. "Please, for the love of Galvana, tell me he's breathing!"

"He's breathing, he's just knocked out." Eldoris replies calmly.

Dominion sighs with relief; but that relief doesn't last too long.

"Where's Holly and Aspen?!"

Bolt responds, "Holly is back at Cold Island in the castle, and Aspen, Beta says that Aspen is holding off the fire."

Dominion's throat rumbled with a fearful snarl.

"So, you're saying that our sister, who is made of wood, IS IN THAT FIRE RIGHT NOW?!" He roared. "SHE'S GONNA GET HERSELF KILLED!"

"It's not like we can go in there to save her without getting burnt ourselves!" Bolt protested.

"I already tried." Added Eldoris, showing a big burn on his right arm and torso.

Dominion breathes heavily as he just roars out of frustration into the sky. Suddenly, he feels a sprinkle of water land on his face, causing him to blink. He then looks up and sees a bunch of dark-gray rain clouds circling in the sky, sprinkling heavy rain shortly after.